Carmine/Danny #12 "Ya like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

tiara4carmine said:
How about if you got condoms in ya handbag, or the book of kama sutra, no wait, I think Feenx will have that thanks to her parents :lol:
Do not remind me :eek:. Although I might take Mina’s advice and make one of my own with Carmine’s help :devil:.

awwwww poor Feenx

DON'T YOU DARE make a new book of the kama sutra with Carmine unless we're all there to help move him into different positions so we can have lots of sex baby, YEAH!
:devil: :eek: :lol:

DON'T YOU DARE make a new book of the kama sutra with Carmine unless we're all there to help move him into different positions so we can have lots of sex baby, YEAH!
Whoa... I always wonder if poor Carmine knows all of these thoughts of him are going on around the world! :lol:

kissmesweet said:
Whoa... I always wonder if poor Carmine knows all of these thoughts of him are going on around the world! :lol:

Poor Carmine? :lol:
Methinks he's probably flattered... c'mon, what guy wouldn't be? :D

I know if I was a guy (I'm NOT) I would be totally flattered that so many people were on here talking about me all the time.

You know, I cannot remember for the life of me if I included my address with the scrapbook page. :lol: I think I remember writing it, but I don't know if I remember writing it for the little card I put on or if I'm thinking of when I wrote it on the outside of the sending envelope. I didn't get anything yet and there's no mail today or tomorrow, so I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Oh well. I'll survive either way, I suppose.

carminegiovinazzomexicojune143.jpg

carminestatto.jpg

normal_1x07-055-1.jpg

Poor Carmine?
Methinks he's probably flattered... c'mon, what guy wouldn't be?
But we're the dirtiest people around... it might be creeping him out just a little. I mean, imagine LOADS of people you don't know fantaszie themselves with you. That's gotta be a little strange.

You all are making me laugh, and I'm not supposed to laugh. Poor Eyes had a gum graft surgery on Wednesday and can't open the mouth for fear of tearing that gum graft away. :( Can you say painful? :eek:

Oh, did I neglect to mention I received my autographed Carmine pic right before I left for surgery? :cool: His smiling face got me through, even though he SPELLED MY NAME WRONG! :rolleyes: Oh well, it just makes my baby more human. :) :) Just as long as he doesn't shout the wrong name at the wrong time, we're good. j/k :p

Poor Eyes had a gum graft surgery on Wednesday and can't open the mouth for fear of tearing that gum graft away
Oh my God, I'm so sorry sweetie. I hope you're doing okay!
His smiling face got me through, even though he SPELLED MY NAME WRONG!
There are actually loads of spellings for one name. Zoey Zoe. Zoee. Ana. Anna. Anja.

Just as long as he doesn't shout the wrong name at the wrong time, we're good.
haha... :lol: I'm scared of shouting his name at the wrong time... if you know what I mean.

Hi everyone :)

I like...fell of of the face of the earth...(Not really) but I felt like it. Ugh. I know last time I dropped by I said I was sick but ick, I got *REALLY* sick after that! I had a terrible cold. :( Anywho...I can't believe we're on page 19! Wow. I looove all the pics. Thanks for sharing.

Carmine gets hotter and hotter everytime I see him. :p (If that's possible!)

kissmesweet said:
I'm scared of shouting his name at the wrong time... if you know what I mean.

Hahaha! I know exactly what you mean kissmesweet :lol: Can sometimes put a bit of a...er.... damper on things if you're worried about shouting out the wrong name :eek:

Hahaha! I know exactly what you mean kissmesweet
:lol: As much as I love Carmine, I really do love my boyfriend. :) But if Carmine came along (as if!), then oh dear-- I'll have a nightmare choosing!

Hi everyone

I like...fell of of the face of the earth...(Not really) but I felt like it. Ugh. I know last time I dropped by I said I was sick but ick, I got *REALLY* sick after that! I had a terrible cold. Anywho...I can't believe we're on page 19! Wow. I looove all the pics. Thanks for sharing.

Hope ya feeling better!

Look I know this sounds really pathetic but has anyone got close up pics of Danny/Carmine's hands???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back