Carmine/Danny #12 "Ya like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

hey twinkletoes.. nothing is pathetic when it comes to the man himself...
here are the most up close pics i have.. hope they help ya.. cause he sure has got some gorgeous hands.... **Drools**

tmsdp004ak4.jpg

tmsdp-003.jpg

ima sucka for arms and hands.. and carmine has got the best ones i have seen so far!! ;) so smooth looking... strong... and the veins!!!!! GUH!!!!! hehe :devil:

Ooooh Chelliyah thank-you!!

As I suspected, beautiful, beautiful hands!

Such long, slender fingers. Just think of the things he could do with those..... :devil:

Mmmmn, you're right about the arms too; so smooth and strong *slides off chair*

*gasp* That green t-shirt really does it for me everytime - so tight around his muscles...

And I just LOVE the seediness of that bedroom, sets off all sorts of dirty fantasies :devil:

Here's me just appricateing him for his fantastic acting lol. It's worse than a gutter in here. I can't really blame you guys though. He has all sorts of xpressions, that make up Danny.

Hi Aphina... haven't seen you around here... are u newish?!

oh my, i love that green shirt picci.... daM he looks fine in that shirt....
as well as this one....
normal_csinys3ep-028.jpg

oh and i jus had topost this one seeing as we havent seen it for a while... ;)
hotashell3x5.jpg

Loafie said:
Hope ya feeling better!

Thank you! I feel much better now! ;)

OMG, chelliyah!!! That first pic is *SO* hot! :eek: (well they both are, but I haven't seen the first)

I, too, am a fan of the green shirt. Both of them actually...this is a different one than that one, but GAH! It's not as tight but...He's just WAY to hot for words. :p

14486e74fdfc6-1.jpg

:devil: GUTTERNESS!!! :devil:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! lovinmygreggo did ya have to post that one?! lol i love it when he stands with his hands on his hips.. makes me wanna drop down and...[CENSORED] and maybe he will [CENSORED] !!!! hehe ooohhh im soooooo on my way to gutterville!!!! :lol:

oh and that first pic is from the next episode i believe :D and i have to say.. that jacket?? does EVERYTHING for him!!!! ;)

just have to post this one.. the eyes!!! GUH!!!!
ps002-001.jpg

Twinkletoes said:
*distant sound of ovaries exploding*
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :lol: :D :lol: :D

Anyway, the scrapbook is in his hands :)
I should have written my address ... :(
ok, next time!!! :lol:

chelliyah said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!! lovinmygreggo did ya have to post that one?! lol i love it when he stands with his hands on his hips.. makes me wanna drop down and...[CENSORED] and maybe he will [CENSORED] !!!! hehe ooohhh im soooooo on my way to gutterville!!!! :lol:

HAHA! Me too!!! It drives me crazy. That's probably my favorite pic. ::DROOLS:: If this keeps up, I'm going to have to buy a new laptop! And YES, I *HAD* to post it. ;) You know why? Because I just knew you really wanted to see it. :devil:

Oh for the record, none of us are on our way to gutterville, we are already there! :lol:

oh and that first pic is from the next episode i believe :D and i have to say.. that jacket?? does EVERYTHING for him!!!! ;)

AND it does EVERYTHING to me. Gah! I can't wait for that episode. :eek: :devil:

The wrinkled leather jacket? Just when you think he couldn't look hotter... *drools*

I'm hoping he'll start wearing it all the time, like Flack in season 1. :D

Nim said:
Anyway, the scrapbook is in his hands :)
I should have written my address ... :(
ok, next time!!! :lol:
You can always include your address with your personal ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back