Carmine/Danny #12 "Ya like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

^ Right. It seems fitting after all. If you're promoting yourself, you might as well tell the man where to find you... :lol:

lol too tru lovinmygreggo... i was obviously wrong in thinking i had nearly overcome my addiction.... Dang it!!! :lol: **yeah RIGHT ... as IF i could EVER get over THAT!!!!! ** hehe
:lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
You can always include your address with your personal ad.
Yeah, this is exactly what I'm going to do :D
(thanks to you ;))

Orison said:
^ Right. It seems fitting after all. If you're promoting yourself, you might as well tell the man where to find you... :lol:

I was thinking about sending him directions to my house. :p

Not sure if these have been posted yet but I'm happy to see that in addition to his new necklace, he's still wearing his dog tags. :D

carmine19.jpg

1CSIMfan said:
I was thinking about sending him directions to my house. :p
:lol: Perhaps you can even mapquest it from CBS so after he gets off work, he'll know where he can go to get off. :lol:

:lol: Think it would work with International addresses too? :lol:

Might take a while for him to get here but hey, I can try!

MrsGiovinazzo said: :lol: Perhaps you can even mapquest it from CBS so after he gets off work, he'll know where he can go to get off. :lol:

That's a very good idea MrsG, I'd be happy to show Carmine exactly where he can get off. :devil:

1CSIMfan said:
MrsGiovinazzo said: :lol: Perhaps you can even mapquest it from CBS so after he gets off work, he'll know where he can go to get off. :lol:

That's a very good idea MrsG, I'd be happy to show Carmine exactly where he can get off. :devil:

I think we'd all like to help Carmine get off :devil:

Well of course we'd ALL like to get off on Carmine ... I mean get Carmine off :lol: not to mention get his clothes off, and get our clothes off, get the bed covers off ... HELL! who needs bed covers, we'll just get off together wherever the hell we like :devil: :eek: :lol:

On another note ... can someone tell me the exact dates of the following mags so I can track them down.

People june 2005? - hottest bachelor

U.S weekly 2005? - with Carmie, Eddie and Hill

Tv guide march? - where he was called Bat Man

Emmy mag - from this year

If the Emmy mag is the one where he is talking about his paintings I think it was out around June 9

You all are cheering me up. Mom went to the doc today. She's having TIAs, or mini-strokes. :( She's going for a brain MRI and an MRA tomorrow. Please send out a prayer or positive thought. Thanks.

^ PrettyEyes , I am sorry to hear about your mother. :( My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope everything turns out OK for your mom.

^^ Your mom will definitely be in my thoughts :(. Now, how about some photos to cheer you up:

normal_3x02-067-1.jpg

normal_3x05-358.jpg

Prettyeyes- I'm so sorry...:( My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please keep us posted. Best wishes to your family, esp your mom!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back