Carmine/Danny #12 "Ya like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

^ yeah, i agree. but it can get a little... taxing at times. especially like last night when i put a pic of carmine as my messenger display pic, one of my friends asked, "what's up with your bill gates pic?" :eek: :lol:

Bill Gates :lol: which pic did you use to get that question

As for that new black and white pic goin' round - post it some more - woohoo - and someone pleeaase find out where it's from, it's just like that other b&w pic we all drool over - no-one knows where they're from.

I think someone needs to track down Carmine, tie him up and make him tell you where the pics are from.

Or, you could just tie him up and have your wicked way with him :devil:

^i used this avatar by lizzy sander... i seriously can't see the resemblance to bill gates in carmine to save my life :lol:
i wonder if my friend will still think he looks like bill gates if i use a different pic? hmmm.... :D

I'm glad to read that - I've never had anyone back me up when I say Brad is over rated.

Yep. Lovely article. :D I'm so happy!! Ohhh and Patrick Dempsey's there too! What a great day...

read the article in the suntimes and carmine was mentioned as a tv boyfriend along with kiefer sutherland as the "crime fighters" that women would move heaven and earth to get their fix of 47 minutes of their tv boyfriends--doesn't matter to me, with the dvds i got, i get to call carmine into my room anytime i want! :lol:

sad though that she didn't expound on carmine's many virtues, maureen jenkins chose gary dourdan to represent the csi guys i guess...*sigh*

Gary Dourdan is gorgeous, but nothing compared to Carmine. :D Oh well, at least he was mentioned in the beginning.

and Kiefer Sutherland is just blah!!

chelliyah said:

Welcome CynRyn!!! you are gonna love it here!!! wat with the hot piccis of Danny/carmine.. and the lovely mods ;) hehe

Yes definitely. hehe I love a renaissance man and the fact that he's cute is a bonus ;)

DoreenCSI said:
[image]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k95/pastmyshoulder/carmine25vl9.jpg[/image]

I think he looks really adorable in this pic. Can't say the same for his sneakers though :lol:

I actually kind of like the sneakers. I think it shows personality. :)

jorja_fan86 said:
^ You mean like this:

[image]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c147/prettyinpink86_/normal_ms008-002-1.jpg[/image]

He's not the only thing getting wet :devil:.

Hey does anyone know the inspiration/meaning behind his tattoo design? I've been looking online but haven't been able to find anything more about it than "He has a tattoo on his right shoulder" =/

Another question: I read that his email through his website wasn't working so he couldn't access it. Does anyone know if it's been fixed?

CynRyn said:
Hey does anyone know the inspiration/meaning behind his tattoo design? I've been looking online but haven't been able to find anything more about it than "He has a tattoo on his right shoulder" =/

The only thing I can remember re the tattoo is that it's a tribal design and he said in an interview somewhere that it's significance is "personal". He refused to elaborate and just left it at that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back