Carmine/Danny #12 "Ya like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

;) Hmmm... it's a cute tattoo. I've seen pictures of him back in the (shudders) purple-hat days and he has had the tattoo for quite some time now.

Q: Is he still single?

It should be illegal for someone to look as good as he does.

Wow. I just went through like a gazillion pages. So many hot pics. Keep the hotness coming gals!

I was reading through this topic, and started to wonder what's the deal about 'The Purple hat'. Then I went and looked.

Oh dear *shakes head* I should never have done it. I now understand having to dilute this image with better ones. it wasn't good! :lol:

^^ :lol: Didja see the "dress"? I swear; it's like HAUNTING me... but still, he's now gone from that phase and looking better (and hotter) than ever.

DRESS?!? NOOOOO! I have to see it though...

Oh, go back a page. Wait. Lemme get it for you:
smn116-013.jpg
:lol::lol:
Oh my God, I still can't get over how ridiculous he looks like! I'll never be able to look at him the same...!

Ooh lordy.. that ain't right. :eek:.

Hehehe I was watching Shasta clips on youtube the other day..Bless him, it's funny to see him being all goofy.

As long as he was having fun during that scene... *stops staring* Man, it does hurt your eyes to watch that!

I'd rather focus on some more recent pictures and the "TV boyfriend" thing, that's much more appropriated. I'm really glad he was mentioned...

CynRyn said:
I actually kind of like the sneakers. I think it shows personality. :)

I agree - I like the quirkiness of the green sneakers with the pin stripe shirt. That shows guts :lol: :D

Orison said:

I'd rather focus on some more recent pictures and the "TV boyfriend" thing, that's much more appropriated. I'm really glad he was mentioned...

Whats that, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm glad to read that - I've never had anyone back me up when I say Brad is over rated.
I'm with you there. He's hot, yeah -- but he's tabloid material now. He's famous, not to mention, earning, because he's Brad Pitt... Mr. Angelina Jolie. What's the last good movie you saw of him in two years?

Anyway... A-list celebs tend to become tabloid bait after they make it big. After that, it's the back of the video store for them.

I love when he says "boom". It makes me want to repeat it LoL

Me too! Flack does it also.

^Geez, what I would give to replace that girl's hand with mine... or some other part of my body lol!

Ooh lush pics Jules!. I'll add them to the ever-increasing Carmine pix folder...(Im guessing you've all got one too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back