Carmine/Danny #12 "Ya like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

MiaCaro said:
Ooh lush pics Jules!. I'll add them to the ever-increasing Carmine pix folder...(Im guessing you've all got one too!)

I'm guessing we all have a rather prodigious one :lol:

HFMOG!! :eek: I just checked the properties on the folder I keep mine in and it's telling me I have 1,375 files in there. :eek: That can't be right :lol: :D

Hehehe I bet it is right. I have a Carmine for all occasions.

My husband hasn't found it yet..they'll be some explaining to do when he does though :lol:

chaostheory08 said:
^Geez, what I would give to replace that girl's hand with mine... or some other part of my body lol!

yeah ... an old vocal/singing exercise comes to mind ... "the teeth, the lips, the tip of the tongue, the teeth the lips, the tip of the tongue" ;)

Some girls get all the luck, eh?. I must have spent a good portion of 'Learning Curve' muttering 'lucky cow' darkly to myself :lol:

MiaCaro said:
Some girls get all the luck, eh?. I must have spent a good portion of 'Learning Curve' muttering 'lucky cow' darkly to myself :lol:

"Lucky cow" is not what I was muttering :D Actually alternately panting/going blue in the face from forgetting to breathe is probably a more accurate description of what I was doing

LMAO!!! hehehe and shouting at the TV "Good God man!, you are gorgeous!"

MiaCaro said:
LMAO!!! hehehe and shouting at the TV "Good God man!, you are gorgeous!"

ROFLMAO! :lol: :lol: Geez you're polite. Me ... it was "F*** you're gorgeous!!! with a lot of half-sobs

LMFAO!!! I was being nice, that's closer to the truth!

The directors cut was more like this

"Holy mother!..*pant*..OY MY GOD!..*whoops*.. Go Carmine! Go Carmine!..*howl*..YOU ARE SO F****** HOT!..*drools*..ITALIANS DO IT BETTER BABY YEAH!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah ... an old vocal/singing exercise comes to mind ... "the teeth, the lips, the tip of the tongue, the teeth the lips, the tip of the tongue"

Oh yeah, I know what you're talking about . I knew those voice lessons are good for something!!! ;)

As for the Bill Gates pic... I wouldn't know what he looks like... I'm a Mac user. Lol *wink*

MiaCaro said:
The directors cut was more like this
"Holy mother!..*pant*..OY MY GOD!..*whoops*.. Go Carmine! Go Carmine!..*howl*..YOU ARE SO F****** HOT!..*drools*..ITALIANS DO IT BETTER BABY YEAH!"

:lol: Lordy you're a vocal one :D Apart from those 3 words I managed to breath out, I was incapable of anything but moans, whimpers and half-sobs ;)

chaostheory08 said:
Oh yeah, I know what you're talking about . I knew those voice lessons are good for something!!!

So all these years we've been in training to ... yeah well.

Anyone would think I have an oral fixation :rolleyes: /me twiddles my thumbs and looks innocently at the ceiling.

crankyjules said:

:lol: Lordy you're a vocal one :D Apart from those 3 words I managed to breath out, I was incapable of anything but moans, whimpers and half-sobs ;)

I know, it's shameful, isn't it?

OMG ,why did you have to bring that pic :eek: I have to bring my favorite.

304_01052.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back