Carmine also sends email

GregsAngel said:
MYBE IT WAS HIS WAY OF DECORATING CARMIENS HOUSE FOR CHRISTMAS. GLOW IN THE DARK ONCES LOL :devil: :D :D

:lol: It's a possibility. I can see him standing out with the condoms all over the backyard while being like, "Merry Christmas baby. Look how I decorated *our* backyard. I mean, it's like a winter wonderland or whatever!"

Aww, jkladis is so cute when he's clueless...

jorja_fan86 said:
GregsAngel said:
MYBE IT WAS HIS WAY OF DECORATING CARMIENS HOUSE FOR CHRISTMAS. GLOW IN THE DARK ONCES LOL :devil: :D :D

:lol: It's a possibility. I can see him standing out with the condoms all over the backyard while being like, "Merry Christmas baby. Look how I decorated *our* backyard. I mean, it's like a winter wonderland or whatever!"

Aww, jkladis is so cute when he's clueless...

Aww, man. This morning you all made me spew hot tea. Now I have water all over my desk. This is not funny, ladies. And jkladies. Well, ok, it's hilarious. Freakin' hilarious. No wonder Mom said you were all part of the family. "Welcome to the asylum, ya'll!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

:devil: oo sorry sbout ur desk prettyeyes :devil: lol :devil:
tries to find something to help clean it up
jkladis comes in any one c my t shirt with carmien's pic with the banana in it its white. looks at the thing in my hand opz dint no :D and quickly puts in under the desk. :devil: :devil:

Cute one JKladis..you had many women swooning over the fact that you got an email and no one else did. I think CDG has been way too busy to send emails these days. However, I'm sure he enjoys reading the ones he gets from his fans.

Down until January? That isn't a long time to wait.

And if he had sent mails back in the past, i think he will do so in the future, won't he?

Yes, GregsAngelhe really writes back :) and if you write him your home address, he could send you his autographed card! Sweet sweet man... ah... *sigh*

:DPINCHING HER ARM CAUSE I MIGHT BE DREAMING :D
:DI CANT WAIT TO WRITE I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT WAT TO SAY LOL
HOPE I HAVE THE GUTS TO DO IT :) :D

^^Oh I know! I definately want an autograph! But I know that I must be calm cool and collected, so as not to sound like a screaming fan girl (even though I am). Actors like the chance to feel like normal people so I've gotta keep that in mind. :D Thanks MrsG!

^ You may find that you get a better response if you comment on his work, rather than his looks. I think he really appreciates that.

Back