Carmine also sends email

Cute mafia form, jorja. I'm banking on that attachment being a restraining order though. Sorry, jkladis. Was bound to happen sooner or later.

Maybe jkladis has a "friend" called Carmine and had him send him an email :lol:

Or, maybe jkladis sent it to himself :lol: :lol: :lol:
The poor dear is so delusional :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ThumpyG said:
but seriously, why is there only Carmine's name and not his last name on the email? Sounds suspicious to me....

Maybe Carmine has a special e-mail address for jkladis? :lol: :eek: :lol:

I want to know what happened last weekend... ;) :lol:

Jorja love the Mafia form!! :D Just remind me to not be drinking anything when I come on here!! :lol:

lucky jkladis i want to be lucky to so can i have some of ur luck and get an email from carmine or is that restraining order ;)lol but i think last week carmain was with me lol evil smile ;)
i would like to no wht it says too plz pretty plz tell us wat is says lol

I was "what??? How could it be that he got mail and me not???"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
BTW, I guess his REAL address is down, because I wrote him last week and I received an email with "ERROR" :eek:

So jkladies, if you have a new address, start sharing NOW!!! :devil:

Nim said:
BTW, I guess his REAL address is down, because I wrote him last week and I received an email with "ERROR" :eek:

I guess that might explain why the website is down too...

LOve the Mafia form! I might fill one out...nah, I'm too good to be bad. Or is it too bad to be good? I can't remember :)

Oh come on now jkladis, your desire to share the banana surely cannot be over now? I think in order to help promote community peace, you ought to share the contents of what went down last weekend. ;)

But lol, am I the only one who had trouble reading the Mafia application form? I had to reread some of the lines to figure out what it said. :lol:

I had problems too, because it's English turned into something Italian but still English :eek:
Sooo funny!!! :lol:

Back