Carmine also sends email

I loved the Mafia form, very cool. and Jkladis is mysteriously missing? Doesn't feel like sharing the email address or what? :D lucky, very very lucky!

^ I'm sure jkladis will do whatever it takes to win the heart of his true love, even if that means joining the mafia. Just so long as he doesn't start whacking fangirls to eliminate the competition, I wish him well in his new life of crime.

:lol: The thought of him acting like one of the guys from the Sopranos kills me. However, the thought of him whacking the fangirls worries me. Maybe he'll come after us with a banana :eek:.

Don't worry Innocent_guilty! We'd never let anyone hurt you. You're one of us now. :laughs maniacally: :devil:

Jkladis did fool me at first too. I thought he liked me. At least that's what he said at first. ;) :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I can't stop laughing here. I'm sorry innocent_guilty :)

MrsG is right ... JKladis always fools someone. I think the first time I saw one of his posts it took me a few minutes to realise he was joking ... very dry and poker-faced jokes as they may be :D

Well, would you look at this? I too just received an email from Carmine & since I'm in a good mood(booze will do that) I'll share it...

To: Mina S. greek_goddess86@yadayadayada.ca
Subject: jkladis
------------------------------------------------------------
Mina,

I'm glad I have someone to confide in. If you or any of the talkcsi ladies talk to jkladis please let him know to remove the condoms that he placed in the backyard. I have company coming over this holiday season & I don't want them getting the wrong idea. Also, tell him to pick up his boxers. I don't know what his point his but I'm not gonna wash his fucking laundry for him. Finally, that email is another Carmine who isn't me. It must be that fake address he created to fool people into people thinking I actually emailed him. He just changed his name, that's all. Finally, I am willing to settle the paternity test elsewhere then Maury. I can't risk hurting jkladis feelings, knowing that I have a child that isn't his. Then again, it may be fun. Talk to you soon & keep an eye on out that nutcase for me. I don't want any of my fangirls getting whacked. Ciao bella.

See, it *is* a lie. Its all lies. The truth is out :devil:. I knew it.

:lol: :lol: :D
O GOD THAT WS SO FUNNY AND O SO :devil:
CANT STOP LAUGH :D

WHAT A GREAT AMIND WE HAVE HERE JORJA :devil: :D
I THOUGHT THAT CONDOMS AND BOXERS THING WAS SO FUNNY
MYBE IT WAS HIS WAY OF DECORATING CARMIENS HOUSE FOR CHRISTMAS. GLOW IN THE DARK ONCES LOL :devil: :D :D

Back