Caption Game - Shipper Central Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^The tattoo one made me laugh. :lol:

Calleigh: How in hell did this pictures of me get on here?? It shows me walking my dog!
Cooper: Erm...uh... *cough* You free this evening?
Calleigh: Don't change the subject.

And that was MY shallow attempt...

Calleigh: I knew it. She isn't that hot you know?
Cooper: Yeah, I just put your head on her body.

NOTE: This was not intended to be anything "hurtful" towards the shipper/Calliegh and Cooper, it was just the first thing that popped into my head. :) Just don't want anyone to take that the wrong way.

My first caption it!!

Calleigh: How did you find these videos of me and Speed?
Cooper: I was looking at his old computer and-
Calleigh: Wanna reenact them?
Cooper: O_O

Calleigh: Hey, who put a camera in that closet??? No one was supposed to know we were there...
Cooper: Hmm..."Horatio Parking Only"...Interesting tat.

Cal: Damn, Cooper. These fanfictions are disgusting. I bet you wrote them.
Cooper: Oh really? Want me to write something on us? Then, I'd need something to work on.

Calleigh: I wonder who this Elvis guy is on my computer screen.
Cooper: (Curls lip and lowers voice) It's me baby!

Sorry, lame O, my first time!

Cooper: *thinking* Oh yeah, she likes me.
Calleigh: *thinking* I wish he'd stop staring at me.

Wow...good job guys!! 14 entries.

Here's the pic and here's the choices.

mia0501101hi2.jpg

Before I forget. Since Dutchie asked, I'm gonna start posting the winner and the runner up. If the winner does not post a pic within 24 hours of me posting the winner, then the runner up can go ahead and post a pic. Is that ok with everybody? :)

1CSIMfan said:
I'm gonna start posting the winner and the runner up. If the winner does not post a pic within 24 hours of me posting the winner, then the runner up can go ahead and post a pic. Is that ok with everybody? :)
Sounds like a good idea to me. Sometimes life gets in the way and it's always good to have a back-up plan! ;)

I voted for the "re-enactment" caption - brilliant :lol:

csi_fan_uk said:
1CSIMfan said:
I'm gonna start posting the winner and the runner up. If the winner does not post a pic within 24 hours of me posting the winner, then the runner up can go ahead and post a pic. Is that ok with everybody? :)
Sounds like a good idea to me. Sometimes life gets in the way and it's always good to have a back-up plan! ;)

I voted for the "re-enactment" caption - brilliant :lol:

I love the "re-enactment one as well. I think that having the winner and the runnerup is an awesome idea. ^^

Sorry I'm so late to post this. Real life, what can you do? :p

Here's the pic with the winning caption and the runner up.

mia0501101hi2.jpg

Calleigh: Hands where I can see them.
Cooper: Does under your blouse count? - Radical618

Cooper to Calleigh: "So, I hear that H is marrying Delko's sister and Delko and Ryan are sniffing around Natalia. So... I just thought I'd let you know that I'm still available. - csi fan uk

Radical618 is the winner and has 24 hours to post a pic. If not, then the runner up csi_fan_uk gets to post. ;)

Hawkes: How did we ever pull off that position?
Stella: Let's find out. Storage closet?
Hawkes: Last one there...well...you'll see. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back