Caption Game Miami Style Pt. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness!!! Thanks so much Roscoe Trek!!! I am honored that you want me to pick the next pic. I haven't done this before so bear with me... here goes nothing!!! Have fun and enjoy everybody!!!!
805_034.jpg.php

Last edited:
Jonathan Togo: Get your fan books. Get your David Caruso Official Fan Books here.
Omar Benson Miller: Are you sure it's in our contracts to do this? I should have read the fine print better.

Ryan: "This woman is armed and dangerous, and we need to find her right away! First one who finds her gets a three-day pass!"

Cadet in audience: "Who is she, Sir?"

Walter: "That's his last hot date. She stiffed him for 25 bucks yesterday."

Ryan: OK, people, listen up! This is a photo of the woman responsible for the local air quality turning yellow and causing symptoms of lethargy. We must find her ASAP.

Walter: (mumbling, effected by the toxic air) Yes...please...call Miami-Dade PD...if you...see her...before it's too mmmrrrrph... (Walter is overcome and no longer able to talk)

Last edited:
Voting time! Good luck :cool:

Jonathan Togo: Get your fan books. Get your David Caruso Official Fan Books here.
Omar Benson Miller: Are you sure it's in our contracts to do this? I should have read the fine print better.

Ryan: "This woman is armed and dangerous, and we need to find her right away! First one who finds her gets a three-day pass!"
Cadet in audience: "Who is she, Sir?"
Walter: "That's his last hot date. She stiffed him for 25 bucks yesterday."

Ryan: OK, people, listen up! This is a photo of the woman responsible for the local air quality turning yellow and causing symptoms of lethargy. We must find her ASAP.
Walter: (mumbling, effected by the toxic air) Yes...please...call Miami-Dade PD...if you...see her...before it's too mmmrrrrph... (Walter is overcome and no longer able to talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back