Caption Game - Miami Style Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photographer: Nice pose, Mr. Wolfe. Now we need you to take off the jacket.
Ryan: Okay. (pulls off jacket)
Photographer: Lose the shirt too!
Ryan: :eek:

Cameraman: Hey Jon, why are you walking in slow motion?
Jon: I'm auditioning for Baywatch after this.

:)

Last edited:
JT: They're so going to pay for it. No one can harm Togo's cows!

Togo's cows= Ryan's fans because he makes them mooo

Eric: Off-screen. You need to put a bit more swagger in your step if you want to make the 'Men of the Miami-Dade Crime Lab Calender'!
Ryan: We'll never finish the shoot if you don't remember to fix the camera's resolution!

I know I wouldn't mind a 'Men of the Miami-Dade Crime Lab Calender' :devil:

Ryan: "You're dead meat, Delko! You told me I wouldn't need Preparation H if I wore these tight pants! And now the chaffing on my boys is killing me! I can't even do my H pose!"

Togo: It's yellow day again already? I don't like wearing yellow. Let's do blue or green wardrobe today. Even purple or brown. But NOT yellow. I hate yellow.

Ryan: Oh damn. Here comes Wardrobe with a van full of more brighta$$ shirts and ties for Stetler and Frank. They better not have plans to put any of those on me. I'm liking my current look just fine. I look and feel like a doctor.

Your captions.....

Photographer: Nice pose, Mr. Wolfe. Now we need you to take off the jacket.
Ryan: Okay. (pulls off jacket)
Photographer: Lose the shirt too!
Ryan: :eek:

Cameraman: Hey Jon, why are you walking in slow motion?
Jon: I'm auditioning for Baywatch after this.

JT: They're so going to pay for it. No one can harm Togo's cows!

Eric: Off-screen. You need to put a bit more swagger in your step if you want to make the 'Men of the Miami-Dade Crime Lab Calender'!
Ryan: We'll never finish the shoot if you don't remember to fix the camera's resolution!

Ryan: "You're dead meat, Delko! You told me I wouldn't need Preparation H if I wore these tight pants! And now the chaffing on my boys is killing me! I can't even do my H pose!"

Togo: It's yellow day again already? I don't like wearing yellow. Let's do blue or green wardrobe today. Even purple or brown. But NOT yellow. I hate yellow.

Ryan - "Jeans... check. Badge... check. Wind blowing jacket open and shirt tight to chest... Check! Ladies?" :D

Ryan: Oh damn. Here comes Wardrobe with a van full of more brighta$$ shirts and ties for Stetler and Frank. They better not have plans to put any of those on me. I'm liking my current look just fine. I look and feel like a doctor.

Good luck! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back