Caption Game - Miami Style Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
H: If I aim just right, the flash in my cell phone camera will destroy the rocket headed for Miami. Stay in the Hummer, Eric, Calleigh, *puts on sunnies*, leave this one for the big dawg!

Horatio: "Okay, Rick. So you think you're hot stuff with that new corner office, huh? Well get a look at this. New Hummer, new sunnies, and new suntan. Here's a picture for you. Read it and weep!"

Voting round.

"Let's see, if I angle it just so, the Hummer will be in *full* view behind me, highlighting my hair perfectly."

Horatio: (Grumbling) Even though I've trained the Hummer to come when I call it, I still have to use the remote control device sometimes--when the rascal is being stubborn.

Horatio: (tilting camera) This is so going on my facebook! Eric will never be hotter than me! NEVER!!!

Horatio: "Can you hear me now? Good."

Horatio: Gosh darnit! I can't get a freakin' signal out here! I'm in a dead zone. I knew I should have switched to Verizon!

H: If I aim just right, the flash in my cell phone camera will destroy the rocket headed for Miami. Stay in the Hummer, Eric, Calleigh, *puts on sunnies*, leave this one for the big dawg!

Horatio: "Okay, Rick. So you think you're hot stuff with that new corner office, huh? Well get a look at this. New Hummer, new sunnies, and new suntan. Here's a picture for you. Read it and weep!"

So far we're at a 4-way tie, so I'm going to leave voting open for a bit longer. Keep them coming in please. :)

My apologies for the double post here. Since no one has voted again I'm going to go with the 4-way tie. These are the winners:

#2 HnStetlerFan
#3 Mrs.DelkoWolfe
#6 Meatball42
#7 Alamance

One of you four ^^ whoever get's here first, may start the next round with a new image.
Congrats to all of you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back