Caption Game - Miami Style Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank: "Horatio, you tellin' me you just forgot to set the brake on the Hummer and let it roll right into that canal?"
Horatio: "That's right, Frank."
Frank: "Stetler's gonna be mad. How could you just forget to set the brake like that?"
Horatio: "Easy. Ron Saris was taking a nap in the back seat."

OMG!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Voting round -- good luck, guys. :p

Horatio: Frank, we have a problem. I left my Sunglasses of Justice at home and can't come up with a one-liner.
Frank: Good Grief! We can't start the show. Oh wait. I've got the "Lenny Briscoe Book of One-Liners" in my car.
Horatio: Frank, you are a life saver.

Horatio: Sooo...*pause* that trunk is supposedly full of hair smoothening gel?
Frank: Well, that's what the perp said.
Horatio: Well then let's *pause* get it open; I cannot put my sunglasses on with my hair looking like THIS

Frank: Don't you think you overreacted a bit, Horatio?
H: Frank, he messed up my hair and cracked my sunglasses. I belive a bullet to the temple was completely warranted.

Frank: Good grief, Horatio. What happened to your hair?
Horatio: I told my hairdresser that I wanted him to make me look serious and he thought I meant I wanted to look like Yahoo Serious.

Frank: Geez Horatio, what happened to you?
Horatio: I "accidentaly" fell asleep in the lab and the team thought it would be funny to try and give me a mohawk...

Frank: "Horatio, you tellin' me you just forgot to set the brake on the Hummer and let it roll right into that canal?"
Horatio: "That's right, Frank."
Frank: "Stetler's gonna be mad. How could you just forget to set the brake like that?"
Horatio: "Easy. Ron Saris was taking a nap in the back seat."

Thanks, y'all. I was hoping I wouldn't upset anybody by character bashing. But hey, Ron Saris can swim, right? ;)

Thanks, everybody.

Speaking of my favorite IAB guy.... GO FOR IT!

6x05_Miami1378.jpg

Rick: Whistling is easy, Delko. You just put your lips together like this (demonstrates) and blow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back