Caption Game - Miami Style Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick: ~thinking~ Woah! I can see right down her shirt. Better play it cool. But niiiiiiice!

Calleigh: ~thinking~ Boy I bet he can see right down my shirt at this angle. And if he is looking I'm gonna kick his.....

Ryan: ~thinking~ Geez! What a perv. He's looking down her shirt. But wait.....niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. ~clears throuat~ Ahem..."Um... er...uhhhhh...Cal..cough, cough.. Calleigh....yeah that's it...Calleigh. Can I have a ummmm word with you?" :p

Calleigh: (thinking) This bra is much too tight, it's annoying the crap out of me.
Rick: (thinking) Calleigh doesn't look like she's feeling too well. I wonder if I should offer her some Pepto Bismol...oh, but I finished the last of my huge bottle earlier this morning.
Ryan: (thinking) Calleigh looks really sick. I hope she doesn't have that swine flu that's going around. I'm going to the men's room to wash my hands exactly ten times since I'm sure we both touched the breakroom door handle.

Sorry, this isn't meant to be shipping anyone, just funny. Should I change it?
Sorry, I was late on this. Meatball - no need to change it, just please keep in mind the thread rules in the future - they're listed on the front page. Thanx. :)

Voting time. :p

Ryan: I can't believe she chose him over me!
Stetler: I wonder why Ryan's glaring at me like that?
Calleigh: Maybe now Ryan thinks I'm dating Stetler I can go be with Horatio!

Ryan: Ugh... they are playing shadow-box again and mocking my stance. Do they ever stop? I know, I'll just start singing a song in Vulcan and I bet they won't be able to repeat it!

Calleigh and Rick: "Hey Ryan, aren't you going to ride down in the elevator with us?"
Ryan: "Nope. If I do, that stupid elevator music will be stuck in my head all day."

Rick: ~thinking~ Woah! I can see right down her shirt. Better play it cool. But niiiiiiice!
Calleigh: ~thinking~ Boy I bet he can see right down my shirt at this angle. And if he is looking I'm gonna kick his.....
Ryan: ~thinking~ Geez! What a perv. He's looking down her shirt. But wait.....niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. ~clears throuat~ Ahem..."Um... er...uhhhhh...Cal..cough, cough.. Calleigh....yeah that's it...Calleigh. Can I have a ummmm word with you?" :p

Calleigh: (thinking) This bra is much too tight, it's annoying the crap out of me.
Rick: (thinking) Calleigh doesn't look like she's feeling too well. I wonder if I should offer her some Pepto Bismol...oh, but I finished the last of my huge bottle earlier this morning.
Ryan: (thinking) Calleigh looks really sick. I hope she doesn't have that swine flu that's going around. I'm going to the men's room to wash my hands exactly ten times since I'm sure we both touched the breakroom door handle.

:guffaw:Tough call, but I gotta go with #4. Our sweet, innocent Ryan's stealing a look too, huh? :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back