Caption Game - Miami Style Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric: "Hey, what are these?"
Calleigh: "Mutant beer trees, Eric. A vic gave these to us as a gift for catching the bad guy. She does genetic research, and she found a way to make beer grow on trees."
Eric: "Wow! This is great! I'll keep this one, you can have that one, and Frank--"
Frank (off camera): BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP! "What's this you and me crap, buddy? It was MY CASE!"

:lol: #4 is the winner (#5 came in close 2nd) - congrats to both of you.
We're ready when you are Alamance. :p

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! Thanks, everybody. I loved #5 as well. This one's for YOU, HnStetlerFan!

Here's mine. Let me know if it's too big. GO FOR IT!!

4x10Miami0814-1.jpg

Last edited:
Ryan: I can't believe she chose him over me!
Stetler: I wonder why Ryan's glaring at me like that?
Calleigh: Maybe now Ryan thinks I'm dating Stetler I can go be with Horatio!

(Sidenote: I am not a DuCaine shipper, I just thought it was funny)

Sorry, this isn't meant to be shipping anyone, just funny. Should I change it?

Last edited:
Looks like Ryan to me. I think that's from where Ryan and Cal were being questioned about Delko and the pot.

Meatball42, we're not supposed to post ship related captions here (there's a caption game at the Shipper Central area though if you're interested :) ).

====

Finally thought of a caption:

Ryan: Ugh... they are playing shadow-box again and mocking my stance. Do they ever stop? I know, I'll just start singing a song in Vulcan and I bet they won't be able to repeat it!

Last edited:
Ok, wait - quick question....is that Ryan in front of them?

Yep. That's Ryan watching Calleigh go first to be interrogated. I'll give you a hint if this helps. I always wondered what Rick was REALLY looking at in this pic!

Last edited:
Calleigh and Rick: "Hey Ryan, aren't you going to ride down in the elevator with us?"
Ryan: "Nope. If I do, that stupid elevator music will be stuck in my head all day."

That's all I can come up with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back