Caption Game - Miami Style Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick: ~thinking~ Woah! I can see right down her shirt. Better play it cool. But niiiiiiice!

Calleigh: ~thinking~ Boy I bet he can see right down my shirt at this angle. And if he is looking I'm gonna kick his.....

Ryan: ~thinking~ Geez! What a perv. He's looking down her shirt. But wait.....niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. ~clears throuat~ Ahem..."Um... er...uhhhhh...Cal..cough, cough.. Calleigh....yeah that's it...Calleigh. Can I have a ummmm word with you?" :p

^^This round's winner. Congrats CoachMom, you're up! :)
HNSFan (caption #5) came in a close 2nd.

Yea! Thank you! Sorry I'm late here I've been at a swim meet. I'm off to look for a picture now. Be back soon.

Hope this works....

GW433

Last edited:
Speed: *Frozen* How long do we have to stay like this?
Camera man: *Off-screen* Just a few more shots!
Frank: *Grinning evily* If this takes any longer I'll shoot you!
Eric: *Straining* You guys got the easy poses!
Horatio: *Calm and relaxed* Don't worry, you men will get used to it. This... *dramatic pause*...is the job. *YEAH!!!*

Last edited:
Speed: Hey, Horatio. That's the same pose as that Super-H hero that flys around and survives explosions. Are you that guy?
Eric: Good one, Speed. That's funny.

Singer (off-screen): Just the good old boys. Never meaning no harm. Beats all you ever saw been in trouble with the law since they day they were born. Making their way the only way they know how. That's just a little bit more than the law will allow.

Eric (to singer): Hey man, we work FOR the law, not been in trouble with it.

Speed: Yeah and aren't you on the wrong show anyway?

Speed: "Man, I just saw Stetler in the hallway, and boy was he pissed!"

Frank: "Oh hell yeah! Did you see his face when he found out I was wearing his suits all this year? I told him not to leave 'em out where I could get to 'em!"

Horatio: "Yeah, and then he got mad at me because he's gotta wear ties and I don't? I said, 'Hey Rick, they don't make you wear the same shirt for three seasons! Quit complaining!'"

Eric: "I hope he looks in those pajama shirts I borrowed from him."

Last edited:
**Eric is laughing and falling backwards**

Horatio: There he goes again. He started doing this a few days ago. He just starts laughing out of the blue and falls backwards.
Frank: Dang it, that's strange.
Speed: Well, at least he's happy.
Eric: Bwahaha...Will someone put a cushion...bwahahaaa...behind me please!

Here's your captions. :p

Speed: *Frozen* How long do we have to stay like this?
Camera man: *Off-screen* Just a few more shots!
Frank: *Grinning evily* If this takes any longer I'll shoot you!
Eric: *Straining* You guys got the easy poses!
Horatio: *Calm and relaxed* Don't worry, you men will get used to it. This... *dramatic pause*...is the job. *YEAH!!!*

Speed: Hey, Horatio. That's the same pose as that Super-H hero that flys around and survives explosions. Are you that guy?
Eric: Good one, Speed. That's funny.

Singer (off-screen): Just the good old boys. Never meaning no harm. Beats all you ever saw been in trouble with the law since they day they were born. Making their way the only way they know how. That's just a little bit more than the law will allow.

Eric (to singer): Hey man, we work FOR the law, not been in trouble with it.

Speed: Yeah and aren't you on the wrong show anyway?

Speed: "Man, I just saw Stetler in the hallway, and boy was he pissed!"

Frank: "Oh hell yeah! Did you see his face when he found out I was wearing his suits all this year? I told him not to leave 'em out where I could get to 'em!"

Horatio: "Yeah, and then he got mad at me because he's gotta wear ties and I don't? I said, 'Hey Rick, they don't make you wear the same shirt for three seasons! Quit complaining!'"

Eric: "I hope he looks in those pajama shirts I borrowed from him."

**Eric is laughing and falling backwards**

Horatio: There he goes again. He started doing this a few days ago. He just starts laughing out of the blue and falls backwards.
Frank: Dang it, that's strange.
Speed: Well, at least he's happy.
Eric: Bwahaha...Will someone put a cushion...bwahahaaa...behind me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back