Caption Game - Miami Style Pt 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Mar 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Woo hoo! Thanks y'all! I was actually inspired by an old friend who used to do that all the time. He'd literally flex his muscles just like Ryan did in the picture and say "Have you seen my beach ball? It's about THIS BIG AROUND!" He was so cute... :)

Alright, here's the next picture:

[​IMG]

Don't know whether it's been used before, and if it has, I'll post another one. Otherwise...

Have at it!

2. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Calleigh: Hey, Eric. What are you doing?
    Eric: I wanna make party today, but someone drunk all beer i buy for it. Soon i find out who... and this person see russian-cuban anger! *evil laugh*
    Calleigh*to herself*: Damn it! I told Ryan it was bad idea! *to Eric* You know, i gotta go... *run away*

I know, i know, it's superlame :rolleyes:

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Eric (singing): 18 bottles of beer on the wall, 18 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 17 bottles of beer on the wall.
    Calleigh: :wtf:

4. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Eric: 99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, You swab one down, Run it through CODIS, 98 bottles of beer on the wall.

5. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Eric: "Hey, what are these?"
    Calleigh: "Mutant beer trees, Eric. A vic gave these to us as a gift for catching the bad guy. She does genetic research, and she found a way to make beer grow on trees."
    Eric: "Wow! This is great! I'll keep this one, you can have that one, and Frank--"
    Frank (off camera): BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP! "What's this you and me crap, buddy? It was MY CASE!"

6. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Eric: "Mmwwaaaah, ha ha ha! We're finally alone, my little precious. You're all mine!"
    Calleigh: (thinking to herself) "I swear, he's been hanging around too much with Alexx in the morgue" *shakes her head*
    Eric: "I love you...you...you..and you"

7. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Calleigh: Eric, I'm glad you're enjoying your new telekinetic powers. But the party starts at Five, and the team will soon be here. I think you'd better levitate the beers back to their upright position on the table.
    Eric: But I don't want to, this is just too fun!

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Your captions:

Calleigh: Hey, Eric. What are you doing?
    Eric: I wanna make party today, but someone drunk all beer i buy for it. Soon i find out who... and this person see russian-cuban anger! *evil laugh*
    Calleigh*to herself*: Damn it! I told Ryan it was bad idea! *to Eric* You know, i gotta go... *run away*

Eric (singing): 18 bottles of beer on the wall, 18 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 17 bottles of beer on the wall.
    Calleigh: :wtf:

Eric: 99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, You swab one down, Run it through CODIS, 98 bottles of beer on the wall.

Eric: "Hey, what are these?"
    Calleigh: "Mutant beer trees, Eric. A vic gave these to us as a gift for catching the bad guy. She does genetic research, and she found a way to make beer grow on trees."
    Eric: "Wow! This is great! I'll keep this one, you can have that one, and Frank--"
    Frank (off camera): BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP! "What's this you and me crap, buddy? It was MY CASE!"

Eric: "Mmwwaaaah, ha ha ha! We're finally alone, my little precious. You're all mine!"
    Calleigh: (thinking to herself) "I swear, he's been hanging around too much with Alexx in the morgue" *shakes her head*
    Eric: "I love you...you...you..and you"

Calleigh: Eric, I'm glad you're enjoying your new telekinetic powers. But the party starts at Five, and the team will soon be here. I think you'd better levitate the beers back to their upright position on the table.
    Eric: But I don't want to, this is just too fun!

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

10. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

#5 :lol:

11. AnnaDelko

AnnaDelko Police Officer

12. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

5# :guffaw:

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator