• Dynamo1 : My dad is Burger King, and I'm Prince Whopper

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
clueless6.jpg

clueless6.jpg

"I can't believe your binder doesn't match your outfit! You're so going to get shunned!"

wolfesgamergirl is the winner. Go ahead and pick the next picture. :)

wolfesgamergirl, if the picture you would like to post is larger than 400x400 pixels, please resize it or post it as a link. Thanks.

"Just thought to mention that the old adage of a man with big hands and feet, well, so goes the saying about a man and the size of his hat"

:)

It's been 48 hours but there's only 1 caption so I'm going to wait and hopefully we'll get more captions. If we don't, maybe wolfesgamergirl could post another picture?

Also, since the pictures can be from any movie or show, I think it'd be better if the poster could tell everyone else the names of the characters. That way everyone can give it a shot, regardless if they've seen the film or not. Thanks.

Sorry I'm late guys, here's my caption, and great idea SS :)

Bill the Butcher: "Listen Amster...I'll distract them by pulling the rabbit out of my hat, while you grab the pink balloons".

Amsterdam: "You're kidding right"?

Daniel Day-Lewis: Thanks to this hat, I can sneak some snacks into the movies and avoid paying ridiculous prices at the theater.
Leonardo DiCaprio: Not a good idea. I get a percentage of the snack counter income, too.
Daniel: I gotta get me a better agent.

VM__SY400_SX600_2.jpg

Bill the Butcher: "Listen Amster...I'll distract them by pulling the rabbit out of my hat, while you grab the pink balloons".
Amsterdam: "You're kidding right"?

luvingmyHoratio is the winner, so go ahead and post the next picture. But please remember to give us the names of the characters incase someone hasn't seen the movie. :)

Edward: I've heard diamonds are a girl's best friend.
Vivian: *thinking* I wonder how much I can sell this on EBay for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back