• Drumchik: James Marsden: If I fall, this could be a very different movie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dynamo1 : My dad is Burger King, and I'm Prince Whopper

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought luvingmyHoratio didn't put her quote in just because it was an example for the first one. :confused: I don't usually play these games so I have no clue. :lol: That makes sense, though. :rolleyes:

Just ignore Hard2Handle's quote, then. And if it wins somehow, the quote that came in second place can go.

My bad. :p

Sandersidle, her quote does count, you were right, mine was a example. It's fine for whoever wins to post their caption and have it count, it makes it more fun, cause it just means, we need better quotes, to beat the winner :lol: :lol:. :lol: :D

luvingmyHoratio said:
Sandersidle, her quote does count, you were right, mine was a example. It's fine for whoever wins to post their caption and have it count, it makes it more fun, cause it just means, we need better quotes, to beat the winner :lol: :lol:. :lol: :D
Good Lord. :lol:

We should just make a solid rule for that, however. So it won't be confusing. I don't see why the winner needs to post a quote for the next picture. In Shipper Central they don't play like that and it works out fine. If the winner wants to, that's fine but it won't be included. It gives others more of a chance to be involved.

Is that okay?

Sure, sounds good to me, I'm just happy to have the game to play, cause I love games. :D :D

Nothing like confusing our poor Mod :lol: :lol:

Breathe deep, we'll get it all figured out ;) :lol:

It's not like the person who posted the picture has a chance at the cash prize. Right?

There IS a cash prise?

Maybe a trophy?

Would you believe a virtual box of popcorn to munch on at the movies or series these stills came from?

Dynamo1 said:
It's not like the person who posted the picture has a chance at the cash prize. Right?

There IS a cash prise?

Maybe a trophy?

Would you believe a virtual box of popcorn to munch on at the movies or series these stills came from?
I don't know what you're trying to say here, but please keep the sarcasm to a minimum. It's the internet and it can be taken the wrong way or come across as rude like it is right now. :rolleyes:

It was just a joke. I did not think every post I make had to have a damn smiley or "lol" in it. Didn't mean to offend. Get a sense of humor.

Dynamo1 said:
It was just a joke. I did not think every post I make had to have a damn smiley or "lol" in it. Didn't mean to offend. Get a sense of humor.
Trust me, I have a sense of humor. I never said anything about making jokes. I told you to tone down your sarcasm as it could be misread, which it was. If you'd like to continue this conversation, PM me as I'm not disturbing this thread with it anymore.

Dynamo1, a reminder for you: you're talking to a moderator. You've been a member for a long time, so I don't think I need to tell you how to behave.

Anddd we have a winner!

Ricky_Bobby_Wonder_Bread.jpg

Ricky: We forgot the beer cans again, didn't we?
Cal: Yea...now we look really stupid on tv!

wolfesgamergirl won so she gets to post the next picture. :)

Johnny: Damn....I forgot my line again. :eek:

Christina: I want a new lead please, this one has been dipping into the pumpkin punch again :rolleyes:

Johnny: Christina, darling, I've got something important to tell you.

Christina: Oh Johnny, you're finally going to ask me to marry you?

Johnny: Marry you * laughs * Umm no. I just saved a ton of money on my horse insurance! :rolleyes:

Christina: Johnny, what's that you're hiding behind your back?
Johnny: Nothing, just a head.
Christina: Way to kill the mood...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back