Caption Game: General TV/Movie Style

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Jan 26, 2008.

?

Caption Voting Time

Poll closed Mar 14, 2008.
  1. LMH :Prince Edward: Move aside, I shall go down and slay the sewer dragon

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Drumchik: James Marsden: If I fall, this could be a very different movie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dynamo1 : My dad is Burger King, and I'm Prince Whopper

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Any more enteries, we still have a few hours.

Okay, due to being able to only post one vote, per thread. This one will be done by post. But please...just do not vote for the caption, also explain why you chose it, this way it doesn't seem spammy.

Once SB/SS/ and myself figure out the best way to do voting we will inform you.

CAPTION'S:

LMH: Cornil: I'm telling you Zira, with a few more plastic surgeries I can look like Taylor, honest, please.....

Zira: Fine, one more surgery, but if it fails, we are getting divorced.

WGG: George Taylor: I can't believe this is the required uniform just to fix garbage disposal's around here.

H2H: These Insurance Agencies have no shame, making us be in a commercial ..... It's so easy even a ape can do it, seriously man, who write's this stuff.

Drumchik: Charlton Heston: You'd think after playing Ben Hur, and Moses, I could get better co-stars than a couple of monkey's.....and on that note, next time use Fabric Softener on these skirts

Last edited: Mar 16, 2008
  2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

This thread has been pretty spammy and now that we're only allowed one poll per thread, it will cause more spam as you'll have to comment to vote. We've tried out this thread, but it's just not working and not a lot of people are participating. Therefore, I'm going to lock it. If you have a problem with this, take it over to the Questions, Suggestons & Feedback forum.

*LOCKED*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.