• Drumchik: James Marsden: If I fall, this could be a very different movie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dynamo1 : My dad is Burger King, and I'm Prince Whopper

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry SB...I had a poll posted on this in the old thread, but it didn't come through, and I wasn't sure how to make one, so I wrote it out, and asked them to vote by number, until I figure out how to do the voting poll;) otherwise there would be no need to vote through post.

If you know how to do the vote poll on the new site,, please email me, explaining how.

Thanks Linda

Edit: Come on guy's, I need more votes, for the winner will be posted tonight.

Last edited:
Okay, we have a tie:eek:, Wolfesgamergirl, and Drumchick:).

So whoever get here's first, gets to post the next picture:thumbsup:

Prince Edward: Move aside....I shall go down and slay the sewer dragon.

worker: "This guy is short a few screws" :guffaw:*all other workers laugh*:guffaw:

Congrat's Dynamo1, you get to post the next picture.

Have fun:)

Ignore the poll now, I posted the wrong date

From the original 1968 "Planet Of The Apes"...

Click on image for larger version.
In the center is George Taylor, played by Charlton Heston.
Up front are Zira (Kim Hunter) and Cornelius (Roddy McDowell).
So, if you want to leave a caption, all I can say is... GO APE!

Cornelius: I'm telling you Zira, with a few more plastic surgeries, I can look like Taylor, honest, please"......

Zira: "Fine...one more surgery, but if this one fails, we are getting divorced"

Whoa...hey guy's we need some serious captions here, come in and play, it's alot of fun:lol: I'll extend the 48 hrs, if need be, so come and play:thumbsup:

Sorry been very swamped with work and just got home not too long ago.

George Taylor: I can't believe this is the required uniform just to fix the garbage disposel around here.

Since I posted the picture, this won't count in the voting. But I just had to put this caption...

Zira: Could I post a picture of Taylor in the Pet thread on CSI Files? Can I? Can I?

Zira: These Insurance Agencies have no shame, making us be in a commercial . . . "It's so easy even a Ape could do it, seriously man, who writes this stuff?"

Charlton Heston: You'd think after playing Ben Hur and Moses I could get better costars than a couple of monkeys. And on that note - next time use fabric softener on these skirts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back