Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that episode was "Deviant." It was on A&E tonight, and you might be able to catch it again at midnight. Not that I have CSI: Miami bookmarked on Yahoo TV or anything...I'm not addicted, noooo.... :)

Guys, how many times do I have to remind you to post at least 3 lines of post? If you don't have 3 lines to say then just wait a little until you do. :)

xTriggerx, you can do a spoiler like this:
[*spoiler=what your spoiler is about] *actual spoiler, blah blah blah[*/spoiler]
just remove the *, but without them I couldn't show you ;)

Aimsavol is right, it is Deviant, from season 4. You just watched it eh? How did you like the scene in the end? And don't worry aimsavol, we're all addicted here.

I saw Curse of the Coffin on Tuesday, and I love it. How she rubs his shoulder is soo sweet while she's actually teasing him. Did anyone notice that he kept searching for Calleigh to tell him there was no curse? When they went to pick up the laptop, just before Natalia came crashing through the table, and in the end...he kept saying things like: 'that can't be coincidence, right?' and she had to say that there was no curse. It was almost like he needed her to remind him of that. :D

I didn't get a chance to watch it last night. I had a house party to go to. I'll probably catch it again when the "CSI Miami: Weekends" catches up. I check the search function on our satellite boxes a couple times a week, so I can dvr in advance. :)

But from what I remember...it's the scene Calleigh tells him she's not mad at him. *sigh* Hello TPTB, we need more scenes like that! Such a beautiful scene, I would love to see a fanfic about what happened after that conversation...

I think 'Deviant', if I read the TV Guide correctly, is coming on next Tuesday on CBS. Basketball or something like is on Monday, so they're doing a Mimai epi on Tuesday.
aimsoval- I'm drawing a blank on that epi. If you give a season, I can do a process of elimination for ya. :)

Vave, we've already figured out which episode it was. It was Deviant and yes that was the scene in which she tells him to 'don't believe everything you hear". Definitely one of my favorite scenes...but everyone knew that already :lol: I live in Holland so I can't tell what episode you're getting next, but I do know that I'm getting 'High Octane' next Tuesday. There wasn't much CaRWash in that :( But ah well.

Oh no, not another one who wants a fic about that :p Like I said, maybe one day I'll give it another try but in the meantime I'm not gonna stop anyone who wants to do it. I am trying to work on several fics atm, so yeah...question is if I'm ever gonna finish one.

I hate living in Italy... I'll have to wait until Fall to get S5. *pouts* Luckily I already know it by heart. :D

I can't wait to see how the translators are going to ruin their lovely dialogues, especially the "large and in charge" part. :lol: Rio was such a CaRWash-wise heartwarming ep! I remember the fist time it was aired I watched that scene like a hundred times straight, and still wouldn't get enough. :lol: I miss the good early season moments. :(

Btw, I've just realized how deeply I love rewritable compact discs! :D Why? Well, pick up a RW CD and tell me who those initials remind you of. :lol: Rewritable CDs are CaRWash! :lol:

:lol: _Calleigh_,I can't believe the comparison you made. How funny! And true, indeed. Now, I love them, too. I knew there had to be an explanation for the fact that I always buy those CDs instead of normal ones. I used to think that it was because they are rewritable, now I understand that they're special for another reason :lol:

And I am in the same situation, as I live in Portugal, and I'll have to wait to get season 5, too. I don't know if it would be on Fall or later.

Also I am trying to find the best CaRWash picture, because I am printing several ones from both three CSIs to save and put in my room (preventing tecnology of making me just be happy in front of the computer screen, i guess :p). Well, and I was looking in the Internet, trying to get pictures with all characters, some together or not, and can you just imagine what happened?! My eyes always stopped in the pictures of Ryan and Calleigh and the two of them together. So I ended up with several pictures from them and almost none of the others. Anyway, I bet there's still a lot more good ones, I will look for them here in the thread. I have to find the most beautiful one! Wish me luck, because as they are all lovely, it is going to be hard :rolleyes: Anyone has a suggestion?

I feel like a dope. :p
I'm writing on sharks at the moment for my writing class at co-op. It's better than something in politics.
I told my mom about 'CaRWash' 'cause my sister (who is 7 by the way) said "I think they love eachother." Talking about Calleigh and Ryan of course. So I told my mom about that already and she said "nah. He's too weak and she's too strong." I was like "Well, then they can balance eachother out!"

Dani, if you need any help let me know. After all I do own quite the collection. That, and I've seen all episodes :p I consider myself lucky. High Octane is on here Tuesday.

My dad ships CaRWash too :lol: No not really, but he knows I do so he's always making comments to make me laugh and all, and he keeps asking me when they're getting together. It's quite funny. My mom once said they didn't fit together. I almost yelled at her :p

If Ryan leaves the show I will seriously stop watching.. I really hope that we get a lot of good CaRWash coming up b/c the E/C, gambling and fired spoilers have gotten me really depressed.. Ryan and Calleigh are so perfect for each other.. I want them together so bad..

And you're not alone CaRWashLuvr. Where have you been btw, I miss you!

I honestly don't think he'll leave the show. One; we haven't heard anything about Jon wanted to leave the show. Two; writing off another character would be bad for the show. Especially because Ryan has just been in for 3 seasons. Three; it wouldn't fit into the storyline IMO. And Four; at the end of the episode where he works at the tv station, he goes back to the lab, because that's where he belongs. I think TPTB are making this look bigger than it actually is, as always. I do hope that we'll get a good scene out of Calleigh going to the tv station. Even if Ryan gets fired, I don't think he's going to leave the show.

CaRWash Pic Of The Day
(From Going Under)

goingundervw1.jpg

I know many people have written fics about Going Under (myself, Luna, Sugah and many more), and I really hoped that Ryan would go there. But he didn't. Still, when Calleigh was on the phone, I believe she was calling Ryan. The way she spoke, like 'I think I can get us a shooter. Alrighty. See you in ten.' or something among those lines. I pictured everyone from the team in my head, but I think Ryan fits best on the other side of the line (of COURSE I think that :p) Anyone agree? Wait we never found out who she was calling, right?

Nikki, thank you ;) If I need any help on the pictures I will tell you. After all, like you just said, you have the big collection.

I completely agree with you. It doesn't make sense that Ryan disappears of the show. I guess the only reason for that possibly happen anytime soon would be if Jonathan wanted to, had any reason for leaving. That would be kind of a repetition of what happened with Speed/Rory. Anyway, I guess he has no motives for that. Ok, I mean, he might have, but I seriously hope not! Plus, this storyline can give us some CaRWash moments (I hope so!)...Calleigh would be sad if he leaved to the Tv station, fired or whatever, and would be there to support him, give him some advice...And he would obviously take in consideration what she have said...

As about the episode you are talking and the one where the last picture is from, Going Under, I have never seen it, as you know. But anyway, from what I think I understood, Calleigh phoned to someone to call for help? or not? Well, if it was, then it has to be Ryan. Who else would she trust that much? No one. She would feel better with him by her side, wouldn't she? [I'm sorry if the episode is nothing like this situation, but still I think this is true, even if it didn't happen :p] And, well, lets say that she wouldn't miss the chance to hear his voice :rolleyes:

I just got to post the picture for the Shipper Central caption contest...and guess who I picked? Go here to enter your caption. I'm so excited! It's a great moment for us CaRWashers!

I feel the need now to watch Going Under again. As I watch each episode now, I find myself picking apart all the little CaRWash moments.

Dutchie said:
And you're not alone CaRWashLuvr. Where have you been btw, I miss you!

I've missed you guys too :D and even though I haven't been around for awhile my CaRWash love is still going strong.. LOL!

I havent really seen any potential ships on Miami for me that is until the Deviant episode. and suddenly I was hooked. they are really cute and since they started to air the 3rd season like 5 weeks ago in my country I get to enjoy it all from the start.

just one question: what exactly CaRWash means?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back