Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saya_Ray

Saya_Ray Police Officer

I voted for "Calleigh & Ryan #7: Lets break all the rules - CaRWash"
    becouse it sound´s hot! and they are hot! :D

I want more flirty situation between them, hope this season are many of it :devil:

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Been away for awhile but I voted for "it's so hot, it should be a crime". Loved those pics of them dressed up. Can't wait for the new season. Seems like a lot will be going on. Hope our pair can keep up. ;)

3. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Saya? :eek: Christine? :eek: OMG CaRWashers returning! *ties you to chair* I was afraid you guys had dumped me! Stay!

Honestly, not to be mean msjzud, (you know I love ya), but I think 'let's break all the rules' doesn't fit CaRWash. I know for sure that Calleigh would never cheat on anyone, seeing how often she's been hurt in love. But if it gets voted for, well, then I'll have to live with it :)

I do agree, gypsy theme, my ass. I didn't see the other guests, but I've been to a gypsy party and Jon and Emily are not dressed as them. But ah well, maybe they decided to be weird and ignore the dress code?

4. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

hey everybody i'm back after being drowned in hw for a week! i'm so glad to be back the comfort of CaRWash! I voted for "your fantastic" cuz i loved that scene it was so cute!
    OMG i saw "legal" for the first time the other day cuz i finally got to watch my season 3 dvds after having it for like a month. anyways that episode had so much CaRWash!! i loved it the "total chick drink" was adorable with c & R!

season 6
    I saw the first showing of the season 6 promo last monday. and they now have it on cbs. i watched over and over again and i realized that (well i'm pretty sure) but ryan isn't a suspect for a murder he's a suspect for a kidnapping. because they never indicated anything about a murder but they were discussing a kidnapping anyways i really hope that ryan and calleigh comfort each other in the next season cuz they've both been through a lot.

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

SAYA RAYE, beautiful banner, BTW! :)

Keep the faith, carwasher's , Im sure we will have some moments this season. They won't totally deprive us.

EXCELLENT EPISODES ALERT: S4 mini marathon on A&E starting at 7c.am for Monday the 3rd. Then "rio" & "going under" on at 7 & 8 pm. YAY!

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i know!!! we're gonna get both "Thanks Babe" and "you're fantasic" all in one day!!! :eek: *Squee* not to mention that most of the s4 eps they are showing are great CaRWash eps!!! and i love Rio!!!! It's like one of the best CaRWash eps because

1- They have lots of flirty moments
    2-H and Eric are gone!! leaving rhose two alone!!!!
    3-they work together!!!!

7. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I cant wait for Wendsday cause the S5 premieres here. and from what you guys are saying it is going to be fantastic

which exactly is the "You are fantastic" scene you are talking about? I never really seen the origival versions so it might got lost in translation :)

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Carolina, the 'your fantastic' scene comes from episode 423 "Shock". Horatio and Marisol were getting married, and when Ryan asked Calleigh whether they should give them something, she said she bought something. Then she asked her if she could put his name on the card, and she told him she already did (with a HUGE smile) which resulted in him saying she was fantastic. THAT resulted in a lot of squeeing CaRWashers :lol:

Ryan suspect of a kidnap? HAHAHA. AS IF. I mean not that it's not true, but that he would ever kidnap...BHAHA. Of course, the promo is for the entire season, so the 'you're the prime suspect' thing and the kidnap thing could be from different episodes. I guess it's wait and see.

I have some fics to recommend! Firstly, my own newest fic 'Perfect' (and for the ones who haven't read it, Decent). They can be found on the site you reach when you click my sig. Click it! Secondly, Lizicia wrote another fic, and I can't link to it cause it's M rated :devil:, but people...go to the CaRWash section of ff.net and seach for 'Forgiveness'. I proof readed it and it's worth it.

Just a few more posts until the next thread!

9. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Dutchie thank you for the info. I actually remember the scene though I have no idea how they translated it in German

I read both your fics and loved them and Im definitely checking out Forgivness. I love CaRWash fics

10. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Ooh, very exciting! I taped it earlier when it was on A&E, but I still haven't watched it (or seen it at all). Good stuff...
    :)

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

oh that's a great CaRWash ep. and i just watched Going Under!!!! i'm still very squeeish from this scene...

Ryan:hey, i'm glad you're ok
    Calleigh:thanks babe

:eek: i LOVE this scene!!!! that's one reason why they were made foe each other!!!! and i don't see Calleigh calling Eric "babe"

12. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Oh, I'm glad I taped Going Under, too! I haven't seen that one either, so I taped it while watching something else. I'm pretty sure I have 4 or 5 episodes from today on my DVR just waiting for me to watch. Yay!

I must say, I was incredibly squee-ish during the "You're Fantastic" scene and probably will be when I watch Going Under, too. I'm finally catching up on seeing all of those great CaRWash scenes that everyone always talks about. Very exciting...
    :)

Oh, and hopefully I'll be able to get the stuff for my CaRWash t-shirt pretty soon. I would love to be able to make it before the season premiere so I can wear it to school that day and have everyone ask me what the flip it means...

13. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

the S4 premiered here yesterday and they were sooooo cute there

I have a question about an epi. Im affraid I havent seen it but I read some fics about it. it is about a case were Ryan & Calleigh go to a jeweller store because of an engagement ring and the salesman thinks they are a couple. can you tell me which episode it is?

thanks

14. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

That's episode 417 'Collision'. Let me post a little pic for you from it:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Collision)

[​IMG]

Did anyone else get that PM about Jake Berkeley? I posted on my LJ for everyone to see, link is in my profile. It's technically about how shippers can unite to get Jake to leave the show before he hurts Calleigh. I, personally, don't think that we can change anything the writers want to do. I think we're stuck with Jake.

I hope this isn't too much of a spoiler, I formulated it so it's hopefully a little general. What do you guys think Ryan would say about Jake? Would he lay low? Step up? Like him, hate him?

15. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

thank you so much Dutchie, I cant wait to get my hands on it

as for Jake, I havent had the pleasure yet so have no opinion but I feel quite strongly of things bursting my bubless so I dont think I would like him even if he was plyaed by Ian Somerhalder (who i have a huge crush on) and spoke fluent Spanish (which is my weakness)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.