Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Yeah. Like in these pictures:

Aww!

[​IMG]

Isn't that the most adorable thing you've ever seen!? Damn tags, though.

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

they do hang out a lot and i think it's cute...and
    I just saw the s6 promo!! and guess what!! they showed a CaRWash scene!!!! Calleigh told Ryan he was the primary suspect in a murder and then in the next clip it looked like she was comforting him!!!

and and here's that CaRWash shirt i was telling you about...it's not a pic of the actual shirt. it's more like the computerized blueprint....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and my fics don't usually end for like four of five pages....so i suggest you read it because you usually don'r have to wait long for me to post an update i usually update it almost everyday. :D

3. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

the pics of Jon & Emily are beautiful :) do you have more?

they start with the S5 here next week and Im really looking forward to it. though Ive been watching it on 2 different channels and they like to do re-runs rather randomly so Im pretty confused og what is going on but as long as i get to see some CaRWash I dont really mind :))

4. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

...ok when did CaRWash become Calleigh and Ryan Wolfe Addicted Shipper Holics? It's Calleigh and Ryan Wolfe Addicted SHippers. I'm sure.

Katie, how come I've never seen those pics before, OMGG! Those are soo cute! *laughing fit because of the outfits though, LOL*

Need4speed, where did you see the promo, cause I can't find it on CBS or something. And if there's a CaRWash scene I wanna check for myself! :) But Ryan a murder suspect? Wow, have they run out of storylines or what? They just decided to screw Ryan over and over. WTF.

Hestia, though most of my stories are Angsty, I guarantee you that except a single on they all end happily. If you want to read fluff stories from me I suggest You're the one for me, 5 Kisses, Just like you, Let Go or Beautiful Picture. And before this turns into me advertising my fics (which I'm sure mods won't like), I'l turn back to discussion.

Carla, aww thank for thinking I'm awesome hun. I love your fics too! And I'll make a deal. One person sums up all the suggested thread titles one last time, and then I'll start the poll, because I have the feeling not everyone here knows how to :lol:

CaRWash Pics Of The Day
    (From my personal image files)

[​IMG]

Don't get a heart-attack, this isn't real. It's a manip I made. It's an icon on my LJ but for whomever doesn't have LJ (or MY LJ), here it is. It's nice to stare at, I personally think. ;) It would be appreciated if people didn't snag it and make icons of it or anything. I would like to keep it to myself. But I don't mind to share so you can look at it! :D

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Because they're new. :p It was some dude's birthday party. EmilyProctor.de has high quality pictures! :eek: Go here. (I hope they don't mind if they're posting the pics for them. But they rock. :D)

I haven't seen it. Must be on tv, right? Well, I just have to say something. LET RYAN HAVE HIS DAMN JOB BACK. It's so lame! But maybe we'll get a scene. Calleigh has to believe Ryan didn't kill someone. So hopefully we'll see her have some faith in him.

There's also some scene with Eric and Jake. Calleigh and Jake, I think, went on a vacation together and you see them kissing or something. *sigh*
    Yes. They have officially ran out of storylines.

6. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

i just saw the promo since i recorded csi from last night. it looks like cal and jake get even more freindly if u no what i mean and omg frank is i a patrol mans outfit. this season is going to be awesome. i just whant to get the picture of jake and cal out of my mind. and i also saw the part that looked like callrigh was try to comfort ryan

7. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Wow, very nice (and funny) pictures :) Jon and Emily together must be so funny, I can only imagine. I'm seeing them goofing around. Ok, I better stop talking about the actors, but I really think it's cute that they have fun together, I think that allows them to be more comfortable on screen, and there comes the CaRWash chemistry ;)

Also, the extra beautiful manip you did, Nikki, you know I love it so much, because they both look great! And because it's cool! *stares as you allow people to*

Oh, by the way, I saw "No Man's Land", where Calleigh and Ryan had a cute scene. At least I found it quite adorable and realised I saw smiling/giggling :lol: When he was looking to the dead kid, Calleigh came and asked "Are you OK?" and it was so beautiful that she showed some care and it was just cute and nice of her, and a beautiful scene :D

What? Ryan is a suspect? That looks like NY... Anyway, Calleigh won't believe that he is their guy, so it's nice if she goes to comfort him. I'm hoping for a good scene there :rolleyes:

PS: Nikki, I think that besides the list I wrote in my last post here, only one other title was suggested, by carolina, after me. I would set the poll if I knew how to :rolleyes:

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ok, I didn't see it yet *kicks myself* but from everything Ive read Im not so sure that Cal actually thinks RYAN is the prime suspect. You know how on the commercials they LOVE to scramble all the scenes together, so I kinda think maybe its not towards him. But if shes comforting him, it could be just about him not having his job back yet. I just have a very hard time trusting those damn commercials especially near the finale when it looked like Cal was going to be murdered & the whole story was no where near what really happens. I dunno, but if she is indeed comforting him then.. yay! Thats a bonus, but don't really know what to think about 'prime suspect'.Im still not dwelling on Jake or Eric. Jake is only fuel & if she felt anything major for Eric then she'd been w/ him instead.

Love that pic of them at the party, i'll just assume that his doorag & her tophat was supposed to be a joke. My god, I hope so.

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I know....my cousin did that computer blueprint. but i made sure it got corrected before he printed it on the shirt....
    the back says

Calleigh
    and
    Ryan
    Wolfe
    addicted
    shippers

I saw the promo last night during a comercial in the middle of the CSI: Miami ep 'Just Murdered'

oh and i updated my fic over in the fanfic section!!!

10. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

oh god, is the promo on the net anywhere yet?? let me know when it comes.
    wow, their really trying to make Ryan into a bad guy. Well, i REALLY hope that the comforting scene is like Driven, that was soo sweet!! Ik.Calleigh and Jake. well, their repeating season 3 so that will get it out of my mind.
    Anyway, i also hope that we get a big Calleigh storyline, something like Stella in All Access. Then she can let her guard down and Ryan will comfort her for once...

11. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Gasp! Second page!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: Where is everyone?!?!!?

The other day i was sitting in my apartment with nothing to do and I just happened to flip on the TV. It just so happened that CSI Miami was on A&E and it was the "Big day coming up" scene. I was squeeing forever! I love it when I get random burst of CaRWash happiness during the day! I forgot how much I love that scene and that smirky smile Calleigh flashes Ryan before she tells the guy no. :D

Anyway... Is anyone interested in doing a CaRWash fanfic RP? If you are PM me or let's talk about it in here. I think it would be a lot of fun to get one going again!

Keep the CaRWash nice and sudsy guys! ;)

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I'm here. CaRWash_Cutie, as far as I know, there's still rules for ff and how many RPs can be ongoing. I have connection with the FF mod (now I feel like the maffia :lol: ) and she'd probably let me know when we can have one again. I lead the previous one and after that one ended, other ships got their chance first. I'll dig a little for you, ok? A little tip, try RPing with a friend. I'm doing one with Heather and it's great fun! :) BTW, did I ever tell you that I LOVE your icon?

mjszud, it seems like it was a costumed party. I've read that it was a gypsy theme but I think they changed it. Either that or Jon and Emily haven't a clue how a gypsy looks :lol:

Ok, here it is: the long awaited thread title poll! (If I get it right)

YAY looks like I succeeded! I'll be the first one to vote then. I'll vote for 'you're fantastic'. I like all the titles, but I'm against titles that make people believe we've given up on them, such as 'been a while' and 'far away for far too long'. Those sound like we don't believe in our ship anymore, and I for one, still do. I won't vote for the 'hot' one, because we've already had 'that's hot!' as thread title. 'Lets break all the rules' just doesn't sound like CaRWash to me... I like the looks of love one, but I can only chose one, and then I think 'you're fantastic' states everything we stand for! :D

13. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Haha you should feel like the maffia, Nikki! You have connections everywhere! :lol: Thanks for the info on the RPs! I wasn't sure how that all worked so the FYI was muchly appreciated. If anyone wants to do an RP through e-mail, let me know! Oh, and thanks for the compliment on the icon! I love it too, even if I didn't make it!

I vote for "You're Fantastic" just because that is probably my most favorite CaRWash scene, and besides, it's so true! ;)

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

DUTCHIE, yeah, I read it somewhere too, it's supposed to be 'gypsy themed'. I dunno, Ryan looks like a pirate & Calleigh looks like Alice who stole the tophat from the tea party guy in Alice in Wonderland.

Yay, time for a new thread just in time for the new season - perfect timing! I do agree, I don't like the ones that sound like weve given up. I like "your fantastic" but given what is going on in their lives this season, I don't think their going to feel very fantastic towards each other. Thats why I like my "breaking all the rules", I think it fits for him being in his situation & her being w/ Jake, it's like he is saying, come on Cal, lets break the rules, stop doing everything by the book & live a little, join the dark side, cheat on Jake ...w/ me! (Its just tv,so i can go for that).

15. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I voted for "So hot it should be a crime" because ... well they ARE hot and it IS a crime that such a great couple is not together yet.

but Im a patient girl I cant wait for another season as long as they stop pairing them up with other people

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.