Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Howdy y'all!! :D
    Lol, Caderyn that's awesome!! :D Lol, I LOVE that! Too obvious is never a problem in my book, as long as they get together bring on the obvious! ;)
    Yeah alex I guess that's kinda true...although with GSR they did a pretty good job at keeping them not obvious for quite a while! ;)
    Lol, they so did Twiz...kissed, made up, made out...etc.! :devil: :lol:

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Well, I may need to remind you that episode 4 wasn't supposed to be 'if looks could kill' but 'Going Under'. So we know she called him babe the episode after they had the fight. So they're good. All good. (though I'm sure they made out)

Sue, for CaRWash Pics for a CaRWash banner, come to me. I have tons.

I can't post a CPOTD, I'm really busy atm, but I got myself a substitute: Katie. Go chase her!

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Dutchie! Hi! :D
    That's so weird that they do that, play them out of order I mean...how are us shippers ever supposed to keep things straight that way! ;) :lol: But yeah I'm sure they're all good...and yeah I still think they made out! Why not, she wants to, you know he wants to! :devil:

Katie we need a pic! And Dutchie said to chase you! :lol:

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:eek: What was I thinking? :lol: Im sorry Saya!! Thanks for the awesome pictures! ;)

*throws up in mouth* It's hard for me too. I feel your pain. *Meow* That never gets old does it? :lol: And im not arguing with you there. Calleigh will get Ryan in the end. :devil: *Grabs Ryan and sticks on Calleigh.* There you go my friend. ;)

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From 'The Score')

[​IMG]

I have another cute pic from 'The Score' :D

This is when he kinda snaps at her but he still looks at her like he loves her :)

5. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

sandersidle, that is totally how he looks!! squeee!!

I used squee on my friend during lost last night and she looked at me like WTF?? I was like HE HE!!! but whatev!

6. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

You know, I was going to post a pic just like that? Only it had both Ryan and Calleigh in it.

I better get off the computer now. I'm starting to type a Spanish verb. :lol: (The Spanish verb is 'Ir'.)

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:p Thanks Kate. I tried to make an icon out of it, but Ryan ended up looking like the incredible Hulk :lol:

I love squeeing to other people. They look so lost and it's hilarious :p I squeed so much during 'Going Under', and my mom told me to be quiet. *blushes*

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey Kate I squeeed during Lost too, just so ya know.

So is anyone reading the carwash rp? Is anyone ready to kill Katie? ....Or me? We are afraid we're going to get banned from this thread or burned at a stake. But assure you it will be good in the end.
    I hope in the upcoming halloween ep Calleigh doesn't think ryan is loosin his mind or think he's cracking under the pressure.

I said in another thread we won't ask about that maybe if ryan is curse he's going to need someone to kiss him to lift the curse. That always works in cartoons, why not csim. So who do we think would be best to deliver that kiss??? HHHHMMMMM lets think could it be calleigh...BINGO.

9. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Katie really good your CPOTD, I think have seen them before... but where??? ;)

Moriel your new avvie is great: Love is in the air!!! :lol:

Sue and katie I haven't thrown up with the date, in fact I'm falling in love with the Boa/Ryan couple *looks for the helmet to avoid people hitting me on the head* you're making that date look so good, that I don't know what to think ;) (I'm joking, btw)

szmandatogoholic Spanish verb "ir": Yo voy, tú vas, el va, ella va, nosotros vamos, vosotros vais, ellos van :D

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwww Katie good CPOTD!! Calleigh is looking at him like she wants him NOW :devil: Lol, and then your other pic is so sweet...he is TOTALLY a man in love! Awwwww! :D

Lol, thanks C.W. glad you liked my avie...I had a lot of fun making it! :lol: But now the song's stuck in my head...has been all day! :p

Wow impressive hon! ;)

Um yeah I totally agree...Calleigh should kiss him to break him of his Halloween "curse" even if he wasn't cursed she should kiss and just say that's why she was doing it! She and Ryan would know the real reason (cuz she just wanted to! :devil:) but everyone else could assume she was just helping a fellow CSI...yeah right! ;)

11. Addy

Addy Victim

Hey, I was wondering if any one knows of any resources where I can find Ryan/Calleigh clips? :)

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

All I know is you can buy the eps on Itunes...but yeah I'd like to find a site for CaRWash clips too! :D

13. Maartje

Maartje Witness

Yeah me too, :lol: You know, from those clips with music and flasbacks and stuff like that...

14. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

You guys not wondering where chapter 12 of IBYAM, people cant get enough we all love it i had all my friends read and love it and am there main source please up date soon from all us CaRWashers!!!!! :D :) ;)

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow amazing

Addy i have som vids from eps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.