Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Yeah, I was wondering about chapter 12 too. And about certain chapter 4 :devil:

Thanks Moriel I'm so smart... :lol: :lol:

I'm not a mod, but I think your banner is a little big Addy :p

Yeah, we need a CaRWash kiss, I mean the M&Ms in NY had a love confession, a hug, an almost date, so why can't we have a kiss with scientific purposes? :devil: I'm trying to imagine that: someone says he has to be kissed to break the curse, so they start looking at each other, and finally they look at Calleigh, and she's like "why me?" but that's just in front of everybody, 'cause inside she's like "yeah, finally *drooling*". So at the end she kisses him, but first she asked to be alone with him 'cause she feels a little ashamed about the whole situation. So, when Ryan's free he doesn't remember :devil: yeah, angst, so he asks about it and nobody tells him, but he's like: "I have this good taste on my lips" :lol:

2. Addy

Addy Victim

That'd be great if you could put them on a free hopst and give us the links...I reccommend box.net. :) It's be great if you could.

3. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

First off: we're not allowed to link to clips or anything copyrighted, because...well, because of the copyright.

Thanks Katie for standing in for me yesterday, I was overloaded with homework and didn't find the time to post a pic here. Today I will, when I cap a good one.

Addy, are you new here? WELCOME! Enjoy the CaRWash hotness, angst, fluff, and much much more! *hands out cookie* Quick, before Luna decides to snag! :p

CalleighWolfe is right though, your banner's too big. There are rules about banners located here And no I'm not a mod either, just helping out. :D

Now with you talking Spanish, I could't help myself here...'ir', is that 'going' by any chance? 'Cause it looks like the French version of going. If it is, I know it in Dutch. :lol: Anyone like a dutch lesson I'll teach ya some words. you can impress your friends with speaking dutch. I did with speaking Italian. *winks at certain Italian* ;)

Speaking of that Italian, she promised me chapter 12 would get done today, so...I'll go chase her for that. Trust me, she'll post it soon enough. :devil:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I haven't CaRWashed in TWO days! I'm having major withdrawl symptoms... there much better!

Dissapointed by the lack of CaRWash in "If Looks Could Kill" and over here in the UK we had a virtually CaRWashless "Silencer". It wasn't a good episode at all apart from Ryan's green jacket (I WANT!).

but I'm just hanging on for the angst-ridden "Deviant" and the chemistry between the two of them. How they didn't end up together after THAT look is beyond me.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes Dutchie "ir" its the verb "To go", you could give us some lessons of Dutch¡¡¡

6. Addy

Addy Victim

aww well thats okay. thanks guyz.

7. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

do you think my sign thing at the bottom of my post is to big tell will shorten

8. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

DaftWeeHun I don't think its too big. Especially since its text. I won't go any longer. ;) It's up to you. I don't know if there is a max. size for text signatures.

9. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Please call me Doc or Claire make it more personal, i hate being called DaftWeeHun i feels like your yelling me not that you are em, and the words are from Jame Blunts tears abd painm, i thought i fitted as it like Ryan talking about Calleigh.

10. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Doc!!! I totally dig that song, in fact i learnt to play it on guitar for my music gcse!!! I love his whole album, especially high :lol:
    Almost time for deviant in the Uk the lack of carwash is annoying and saddening :( But good things come to those who wait:p

11. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Way agree, thats why where mates, James Blunt Rocks so does the Cranberries there a excellent band, dont even get me start on the lack of Carwash in the uk i mean did you see the tuesday ep with the wink i was like OMG OMG :lol:

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

The CPOTD today is for my group or Angst Whores, you all know you love me. :p

CaRWash Pic Of The Day
    (From Recoil)

[​IMG]

If you had any idea how hard it was to cap this one...I think i tried 7 times and kept being just a second to late...but I have it. :D Blurry, but that's because they were moving. So uhh...who loves Recoil? *lifts hand*

13. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Any one spoke ta _Calleigh_ its not like her not to post when she said she would, hope she's okay. Love pic very good, good job i got new glasses to day. *lifts hand to join Nikki* :lol:

14. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

*lifting hand*

The pic is awesome... that's the nearest they'll ever be (Sorry, Fridays are my pesismistic days :lol:)

15. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

*rushes in* Did anyone mention Recoil? *jumps around dancing with hand raised* ME LOVES RECOIL! (Nikki, I know you know :lol:)

That is the scene that pierced my shipper heart like a Cupid arrow and turned me into a CaRWasher! *wipes tear* I didn't even know who Ryan was, but I just knew he was the one for Cal (well, apart from me, obviously :p).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.