Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

CalleighWolfe, sorry! I have it written i just need to type it up... i write each chapter in study hall... ;)

ya not much CaRWash in last night epi... sad... but what about the promos??
    the new question is who is Ryan throwing to the ground?? In my angsty mind it's Calleigh's beau for being mean to her! :D

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Welcome to the thread Neelie!! Now you go to all the threads I go to :p

Sadly, there wasn't much CaRWash yesterday night. But there were a few glances :) Im very excited for next week!

I watched the promo on cbs but my computer is being stupid and it's not showing everthing. It shows still images kinda? Hard to explain. Anyways, omg Ryan pushes someone to the floor?! :devil: Hehe, TheCoroner, I totally agree. It better be Jake because he's going out with Calleigh. :lol:

3. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

That would be SAHWEEET!

CalleighWolfe, just for YOU! ... i put up my third... :D i'm gonna write the next chapter in SH tomorrow and then i might get it up tomorrow... maybe :rolleyes:

4. Maze

Maze Rookie

Finished! It took me two and a half months, but the dang one-shot is finished! Here's preview.

Ryan Wolfe loved his wife dearly, but that didn’t mean he understood her habits. Her most recent habit, for example, was walking slowly past the baby section in every store they went to. He didn’t get it, as far as he knew none of Calleigh’s friends were having a baby shower, or even a baby for that matter. The worst part was when she found something she liked. She make and ‘aw’ sound and say something along the lines of it being cute. She wanted him to respond to that! He would, and he would try his best to say the right thing, and sound interested, but he never managed to pull it off. No matter what he said Cal would get this annoyed look on her face and walk off. That wasn’t the woman he married, the Calleigh he married didn’t ‘aw’ over baby cloths.

Warning Bells

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

aw that was so cute Maze, I raelly like it so far.Is there going to be more? I hope. Ryan wasn't so smart to those hints and they were big hints. That was very funny.

The stupid preview isn't playing for me either and last night my tv channel messed up when they showed it, it's like I'm not suppose to see it. I saw the first few seconds then it went away then it came back at the end. I was dvd recording it too. After it was done I said "damn no Ryan in the previews this week either eerrrr. Crappy thing leave me haning. Well now i'm glad to hear he's got a small piece in it.

I think calleigh and ryan would be good parents together and compensate for each other. I think ryan would be more laid back and calleigh would be stricter. I think Ryan would be more effectionate too. Calleigh just seems to be I don't not that affectionate or touchy with people. She keeps her distance, at least she did till she met ryan.

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awww Maze I liked that! Well done, and I love that Ryan totally isn't getting the hints, that cracks me up! :lol: Come on man! :p

As for the promo...
    Ryan throws someone to the ground, really? Rock on! I hope it's Calleigh's new man and then she realizes just how jealous Ryan is and decides to go with him after all! :D

Mmmmm, and now she can't keep away from him at all! :devil:

7. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Oooh, I can't wait to see it! Sounds so promising! I mean, Ryan throwing someone on the ground... Sounds so sexy! I wonder if it's something hot with Calleigh. :lol:

Man, this season is killing me. :lol:

Btw, here's CHAPTER 11. :cool:

8. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

hello everyone! :)

I have now declaired myself as a full time caRWasher! :lol: :lol: Ryan and Calleigh together is the most adorable thing ever! *drool*

9. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Welcome to CaRWash, "Newbie"
    It fun and everybody lovely.
    And where most up wanting jonathan togo to are selves!!! :lol:

10. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

GUYS! Everyone, geez! Can't you see what Nathalie posted? And we're supposed to be social here? :mad:

Nathalie, I totally agree, last night's ep sucked, big time. I mean, Natalia totally looked at Eric in the end like: 'help!' I was about to shoot her. You're right, he looks at Calleigh so much better. :D

Ryan Lover, could it be...YES! My nineth victim to this thread! WOW I am making progress! *lures more people* Have fun her hun, but I know you will. *sweeps up drool* :p

Claire, I think I need to translate your post here. Was it something like: 'and we're most up wanting Jonathan Togo to ourselves'? It's kinda hard to understand honey. :confused:

I saw the promo, and I don't think it was Jake. I'm almost certain. *goes to watch again*

11. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Dutchie, Which Promo are you talking about? I don't remember that. I know we have talked about her past relationship.

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

It's on CBS Innertube, it's the promo for the next episode. Isn't that the halloween episode? No wait, that's the one after that, my mistake. Ryan throws someone against the ground, but I don't think it's Jake. I'd like to believe it is though.

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I still haven't seen the whole promo for this coming weeks ep, so I still haven't seen the hott Ryan scene everyone is talking about boo hoo.

Nathalie and Nikki I agree with you guys on that ep sucking. I cringed when Ryan was all giddy about asking her out and then that whole moment of him asking her I had to keep swallowing down vomit. It's so sad because he looked so hott in that sweater vest and just because of that I'd say that's my least fav csim ep EVER. I'm just so thankful they didn't show the date or show them together in the lab talking about it like her and Delko did. I'm even more thankful that he HATES her this season and I hope it stays like that.
    I think this season Ryan is going to realize his feelings for calleigh and well she'll be seeing someone, probably Jake and we will see jealous ryan..I hope.

Hey I just wanted to ask if anyone has been reading the carwash rp? Well if not you should because it's getting really good. We have some wonderful writers that are so creative. I checked it out today and was floored by what all was posted. Great job Nikki, Nathalie, Katie,Claire,Reine and Alex(numbers) sry don't know your name. I'm really impressed. Let's keep it moving.

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Nath sorry hon!! **hugs!** I wasn't sure what ep you were talking about, so I didn't want to comment and be wrong... :rolleyes: silly me I know! Didn't mean to ignore you for sure!! Which ep were you talking about to clarify, one from last season or this new season? :confused:
    And yeah Twiz I totally agree, I think this is CaRWash's season...even if we get old boyfriend too...we'll get Jealous Ryan which will turn into Action Ryan which will turn into CaRWash joy together!! :D

15. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

Dutchie your luring super powers got to me and I just couldn't survive another day without joining this thread. :p :lol:

They showed 'Silencer' here in the UK last night and I hate that scene when Ryan says about asking Natalia out, I was like 'nooo you can't ask her out cuz your supposed to be with Calleigh! its like your destiny man!'
    I hate Natalia. ok I haven't seen all of S4 yet so I haven't seen at lot of Natalia but from what I have read of the spoilers bout S4 and S5 I'm soo happy that Ryan ends up hating Natalia.

ok now that I have done some moaning how bout someone showing us some hott caRWash pictures :p .... * goes to get drool bucket*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.