Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Talking about fics

Kate What happend to yours? :confused: I'm waiting for chapter 3.

Luna Thanks for the CaRWash Song Thread :D

You know what? I had the chance to watch "Legal" in English. I had watched it twice in spanish, and I found out that the TV guys here cut that part when Ryan is sad because of the victim and Calleigh comforts him!!!! Can you believe that???? they cut a classical CaRWash moment *faints*

BTW, Does anyone here have an account in tv.com? 'cause Katie and I were reading the quotes they have there for each CSI Miami episode, so in Rio they have the beautiful one but in Going Under they didn't write the babe one. Maybe that's not an special moment for all the CSI Miami fans, but it was weird 'cause Cal doesn't call everybody babe. And you have to be a level 2 to post a quote there :(

Thanks for your help!!! :D

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Nikki, your an awesome writer!! I love your 'Death Pool 100' fic!! :eek: There was a wet Cal and Ryan!! :devil:

When I heard Calleigh was getting a boyfriend I automaticly asumed it was Jake. So it's not for sure it's him?? :eek:

I posted in the song thread ;)

ETA: Yeah, so if anyone has a level 2 account at tv.com you should totally add it! :D It's too cute to go unoticed. Big thanks!!

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Wait what? Now I'm confused...it's not Jake who's gonna be Calleigh's bf? (Not that I want her to have one other than Ryan! ;) ) But if it isn't Jake...then who? And how do we know it's not him? :confused:

New thread title...I think someone suggested this already but... Calleigh & Ryan #5: "Beauty and the Babe!" -CaRWash

4. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

I kinda want Jake to be calleighs new b/f *avoids mass of objects thrown* :D See that way we know its going to sink and end badly (yay go angst) and that way Ryan will comfort her when it all goes wrong. Besides i think its very unlikely that Jake was introduced with a 1 episode life span so to speak...He will appear again and i think most likely as calleighs new Boyfriend...enter the rather jelous Ryan :devil:

5. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

For Claire's joy, I've posted CHAPTER 9. Enjoy it (I hope :p).

I just have a couple of reminders for all of us, just to be safe and keep the mods' whimps away from out butts... ;) *winks at Rhonda*

- remember to use the 'Edit' button when you have something to add to your posts;
    - use the Spoiler tags when discussing about episodes which haven't been aired in the US yet;
    - from now on, if anyone has a CaRWash song, they can post it in this thread.

Speaking about Cal's new bf, if it has to be anyone but Ryan, then I want it to be Jake. He's hot, sexy, cute, sexy, handsome, sexy, charming... Have I mentioned sexy? :p

That's all for now. May the CaRWash be with you. :D

6. Guest

Guest Guest

WET CALLEIGH AND RYAN!! That was so amazing! I can reveal that my own fic is coming along nicely and thats it called "No Dancin' Today" and there is plenty of CaRWash!

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

MikeW, i have a feeling that was addressed to me, so thank you. Wet Calleigh and Ryan was very nice to write about. :D Now I think my next piece should be angsty again. I may have an idea...but there's always school. :(

Thanks all of you guys for the compliments, I know Lynn didn't mean it like that, but to me it sounded very...well you know what I mean. I know it wasn't meant to.

Reine, do I get credit for that signature of yours? :p

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Recoil)

[​IMG]

Yes I know I posted one almost similar to this one not too long ago, but I capped this one myself, and I'm just in love with it. It's one of my favorite caps ever.

8. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

^^^ love that cap Ryan and Calleigh are both trying not to just kiss each other right there and then, like that simpsons episode with homer going ' think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts' and you can tell its not working, they are both to attracted to each other :lol: :devil:

In regards to the fanfiction i'm loving all the updates and new fics that hare happening, it keeps me fufilled :)

9. Maze

Maze Rookie

hm. . .not much CaRWash in that epp. not really much Ryan in that epp. oh well, we can all drool in eager expectation of that Halloweem epp. Man I can't wait!

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Howdy y'all! **Mo pops in and waves!** Wow there's a bunch of new ficcies to read, Sweet! Now I just need like 5 extra hours a day to read them...lol! Stupid work that I have :p Lol! :lol: But still cool beans! :D

Nice cap Dutchie I likes it! :D Good job! ;)

Hey y'all lookie I finally got CaRWash in my avie...heehee, how fun is that huh! :D

Calleigh shouldn't go with anyone but Ryan...but if she goes with Jake then we know we'll get jealous Ryan which could be fun for a bit! (just a bit though, no prolonged angst heehee!) I know, how about I just date Jake and that way Ryan gets Calleigh!! :D

11. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Aw, too bad, you're late, buddy... Jake's taken. *shows engagement ring* See? He's mine. :lol:
    So, anyone's going to report the events of last night's ep? Pwetty please?

Edit: CHAPTER 10 is up. ;)

12. Guest

Guest Guest

^ Isn't this supposed to be a CaRWash thread? lol

And anyway- why are CaRWashers swooning for Jake? He's coming between Ryan and Calleigh and that is one heck of an unforgiveable crime.

So was there any serious CaRWashing last night? We've had three major CaRWash weeks what with "You look... very beautiful", Babegate and last week's angst-fest!

13. Maze

Maze Rookie

Nope, no major CaRWash, not really much Ryan. It was still a good ep and the Boa VistaxEric thread should be alive now, but a big disapointment on the CaRWash category. Oh well, can't win em all.

Hey girls, stop fraternising with the enemy! Bad CaRWashers! Bad! No cookies for you!. . .wait if you guys are distracting him, then he can't take Cal away from Ryan, so. . .keep it up. . .but still no cookies.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi every1¡¡¡
    My name is Irene and im new here, im a big fan of jonathan, hows everyone?

15. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I'm the CaRWasher in hiding. :lol:
    It says in my profile that I ship CaRWash. But I just don't pop in here because sometimes I forget about some threads... but I toggled this one so I won't forget about it. (And SC is one of the places I visit most often, so...)

I have to find a pic... I'm busy doing something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.