Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Irene welcome! A big fan of Jonathan, but what about Emily? What about Calleigh/Ryan! That's where this thread is for! :D Oh and just before the mods grab you, you're banner is waaaay too big. There are a few rules about banners you should read. I like it though.

I'm with ya Alison, I don't like Jake at all. But for all I care, he's Luna's. As long as she keeps him away from Cal. Can I get a cookie now? :p

Mo, the icon wasn't complete without CaRWash. Now it's all good.

Fics? *whistles* What? Alright, alright, I'll see what I can do. No promises though. Go chase Luna! :devil:

Oh just in case you were wondering how the dutch little CPOTD posting CaRWash fic writer that is me looks like, I suggest you go check the photos #5 thread. I posted 2 pics there, 'cause my parents bought me a very nice shirt :lol:

2. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

*steals cookies and goes back in bed with jake*

Don't you worry, guys, Jake is cuffed to my bed (next time's my turn :devil:), and I made sure that Ryan was to Calleigh's, so everything's okay. :D

And welcome to szmandatogoholic and Irene! *passes stolen cookies* You'll soon learn how to deal with us, we're just a little devoted *cough*addicted*cough* to CaRWash. What can we do? The evidence can't be denied. All the pics and CPOTDs prove it. *hints at Nikki*

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Im a fan of Calleigh too¡¡¡¡ of course, but sadly here in Spain its starting the 4th season...... so i have to wait to see some CaRWash moments...... and everything i know is thanks to internet.....
    Thank you for the advice¡¡¡¡

4. Guest

Guest Guest

hehe, dont worry, i read the thread and i just thought " well, finally people as crazy about CaRWash as me¡¡" BTW i want cookies :lol:

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

hmmm... Mo that spoilers pretty angsty... for you anyway... :p

I wish we would've had more CaRWash last night, we did have a couple scenes... and we all know what they really wanted to have happen... :devil:

6. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Well now I'm busy anyway: IcePrincess, if you wanna add something to your previous post, use the 'edit' button on the right of your post, next to reply. That way you can keep it easy for people to read. Wow, I feel like a mod. I shouldn't!

Luna, keep it PG-13 will ya? And what are you doing here and not being on msn! COME HERE YOU! *chases*

7. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I almost forgot about this! We have about 100 posts before we reach Thread #5, so here's the poll (Just two choices, since nobody had suggestions... Duh, you lazy mind. :lol:)

8. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I loved the first.
    *goes back to work* I hate my computer. It closed down what I was WORKING on.

Hmm... I have this week off. I may work on a few fics. (Three to be exact.) One may be CaRWash. (If the plotbunny will pay a visit to me.)

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Luna, I had suggestions, but they weren't that good. I love the first one, though I'd make it 'Beauty and the baby' instead of 'THE beauty and the babe'. 'Cause the movie's name is 'Beauty and the Beast'. Get it?

10. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I realized too late, Nikki. Unluckily I can't edit a poll, unless we start a new one. the official name won't have the "the" in front of Beauty. ;)

11. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Love the first thats why i voted for it..i have to admit jake is kinda fit lol :p But Ryan is sooo much better :lol:
    Calleigh and Jake don't suit nearly as well as Ryan and Calleigh do either ;)

12. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Well I voted for the 2nd one. In fact I prefer one that I think Moriel posted, it was a variant of that: "Her babe thinks she's beautiful".

I don't understand something the HH said about Cal being always in the lab. :confused: but I promised not to post there anymore so can anyone help me? Thanks a lot!!!

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Yeah I was very dissapointed in last night ep. It was a snore feast. Too much boa boo hoo and not enough ryan/calleigh or just ryan for me. They did have some time together and they were happy with each other. NO more calleigh yelling at him being mean but no babe or beautiful names called.
    I can't see calleigh really going for Jake the bad boy, but it's funny because in "Legal" I think it was, maybe not. My memory isn't too great, help me Nikki, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Anyways I remember Ryan asking Calleigh about bad boys and her liking them. Damn it wasn't Legal, what was it? Oh crap I'll have to go look now. I remember him being behind her and leaning up against something and she had a smirk on her face. UGH.

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, that's all I meant to do, distract him from Cal, so Ryan could step in and claim her! **nudges Ryan...go already dude!!**
    Lol, Luna wait now your engaged to bad boy Jake and he's handcuffed to your bed?!...Geez, I missed alot in the last day or so! :p

So no real CaRWash last night huh... :( Sad day! Ahh well...more will come, our pair can't stay away from each other for very long, we know that! :devil:

Awww, yeah C.W. I forgot about that one, that was a good one too! :D I still like the "Beauty and the Babe!" one too though! :D

15. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

i saw tonights epi her in holland and there was now carwash moment only now i finaly saw Ryan asked Natalia out he wash exatit but i dont see anything in it. He looks so much lovely when he looks at calleigh is he not nowing he likes her.. I didnt like the epi tonight.. so that is the first time also not enough calleigh moments so i think thats it..

(still being ingonored.. hello im here too..nevermind.. :mad:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.