Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Yeah
    Jake seems sleazy to me. I don't think he'll be coming back. He does not care that he could go to the dark side like Horaito's brother. It's like there dropping hints each episode of carWash. Is Calliegh still getting a love interest?

2. Ryleigh

Ryleigh Victim

OMG OMG Oh my God She said this I was like WHAT? NO? DID SHE JUST SAID "BABE" so I might hav re watched the scene about 50 times before going on with the ep! Oh and btw R they kiddin us? She's been hurt by Jake before n they gonna put the 2 of them 2gether again?! I dont think Cal's that masochist!
    Anyway CarWash RULES!
    she said "BABE"!!!!!

3. cooked_brains

cooked_brains Dead on Arrival

Oh man, I loved the CaRWash scene in last night's ep!!! While watching this with my mom, I was trying SO hard not to squee over and over. Right from the moment when Wolfe paused and turned around, I thought, "He's gonna say something CaRWashy." Then.....Calleigh said "babe" and HOLY CRAP!!! I was like "AWWW THAT'S SO CUTE!" and my mom was like "....Haha?" And I was like, "SO in love."

Though it's hard to support CaRWash when you like Eric.Ryan as well. :lol:

4. Caderyn

Caderyn Pathologist

Finally saw the episode :).

Yup, she definitely said, "Thanks, babe." In my book, you only say that to your boyfriend. Hmmm... Yeah, I don't think I'll say it to just a male colleague. So I was like, what are the writers playing at?

Even how Ryan told her "I'm glad you're okay," was kinda deliciously suspicious. I mean he didn't say it like in a just formality kind of way, when she walked in, but as an added emphasis as he was about to leave. Like he wanted to make sure she knows he's REALLY glad.

And the way he looked worried, even kinda mad, that she didn't go home as they told her showed that he was genuinely worried.

And then how he gave her space when she told him she needed a moment when her ex-bf's file came up? It was like, he understood... He knows her... This is remarkable, especially since Ryan's sometimes a too curious character, usually he wouldn't budge that easily when someone tells him what to do.

I'm a bit worried about the ATF agent dude though. He looked WAY sleazy, but Calleigh DID give him a small smile as he was leaving...

But talking about smiles, if you see the last scene of Calleigh & Ryan, as the perp was being led out of the interrogation room and the scene was about to cut to the next one, you could see Calleigh & Ryan facing each other and talking while smiling... Yes, I am THAT observant :lol:.

5. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Oooh! I noticed that too Caderyn! I forgot to mention it, but I was watching their body language the whole time. When that suspect was being taken away, they did turn to look at each other and they smiled! *melts* Awwww! *giggles madly*

6. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Man Caderyn very good post!!!! ;) I have to wait to watch it but I will :D.

I'm gonna pay attention to every single thing all of you have written, when I watch the episode ;) *writing down everything*

Babe!!! the new word!!! *sighs* it's gonna be difficult the decision for the next thread name ;)

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Hiya CalleighWolfe! Heehee, yup I remember you hon! :D You're too cute! :lol:
    Okay I didn't get to finish the ep last night, gotta finish the rest today...but I'll have to watch for the cute smiles at the end :D But yeah the "Thanks babe!" was SOOO totally cute...I just loved it! It made me totally "Awwww!" Heehee! :lol:

Now I gotta go make a new avie and add CaRWash...lol! :lol:

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I think after last nights "babe" thingy and OH yeah the little smile at the end, I'm going to make a carwash banner. I think it's finally time...I've completely crossed over to the carwash side...

9. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

We need fics to be written i mean its mean a whole week since Rio and the whole BEAUITFIL thing and not a thing apart from control which didnt mention it alots of going under we need more angst fanfic or More CARWASH the some how keep think Eric and Calleigh will get together and am like NO WAY Eyes on the prize and that Prize is name is 1st place Ryan Wolfe

10. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Moriel!!!! OMG you remembered me?? Really? Yeah, this is my new home. Welcome in it! :lol:

Sue jeej for you being CaRWasher and jeej for me dragging you here. I'm gonna search for the e-mail in which I did that. :p

DaftWeeHun, try using commas and dots in your sentences! It helps a lot! ;)

I am writing a Going Under fic AS WE SPEAK. So who knows...maybe tomorrow.

*grabbing Luna's hands and jumps around*

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Nailed)

[​IMG]

"It's your turn." Damn I'm in love with this capping. :D

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Dutchie of course I remember you! :D Thanks for the welcome!

Aww that's a fabulous cap...yay for that! :lol:

Hey so...y'all anybody have a list of CaRWash eps so I can see all the moments I've missed! :D

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OH great pic Nikki.
    I love capping too. It's so much fun and nice not having to depend on a site for pics. Now if I could just figure out how to put what I recorded on my puter so I can make new caps.
    SO I'm not sure who's all been reading the carwash rp, but it's moving along and we've come to a part where we are in need of another person to play someone. The part is for Calleigh boy friend "Josh" who is a bad cop that Ryan has to prove is bad. He's dealing drugs and killing dealers. SO if anyone is interested in playing the part let me or Dutchie know. We have some of the story that we were going to go with and of course it's going to be real angsty. If you have any ideas too we'd love to hear them. Also soon we will have a dead body for Alexx...... and Valera could be jumping in it too. OH and Boa you know you got a chewing coming and maybe a lil something nice.....

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

GAHHH BABE!! :lol: I almost squeed in school. I was in french class and i had to put the english word for devant, and of course I thought of Deviant, which made me think of CaRWash, which made me think of babe, which almost made me squee out loud.. I definatly smiled like an idiot though :lol: :D

Welcome to the thread, BendAndBreak and Moriel!! Yay new shippers! ;)

Caderyn, I noticed that too! :D I always watch their every move :lol: Since the camera wasnt moving when the officers dragged the dude away, i was hoping for a CaRWash scene so I kept watching em :D

I loved their other scene when Ryan gave Cal her space. He was concered but didn't get mad or anything.. Im sure if that was Delko or Boa, he would have said he was on the case too.

Thanks, BABE! :D :D

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I dare Nikki to write ficcie.

Nikki, your doing great at the capping. She looks really pretty in that one. ;)

Where is Luna? She should be dared to write ficcie too, whatcha think KATIE?

I agree, if it was Eric or Natalia, he'd say I'm on this case, and I'm going to do it. But its Cal's!

Welcome to thread you guys! (Mooooo!)

15. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

i thought Calleigh was very sweet today to Ryan at the end of the epi how she talked to him about his freezing with the gun that was a great carwash moment for me.. I loved her smile towards ryan and his shyniss towards her.. Just ask her out and get together dont fool around so much.. Arrgg thats bothering me i dont know what the writers want but the make it interrisent but anoying. :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.