Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maze

Maze Rookie

Technicaly it will be a spoiler for another couple of hours, once it happens in California it is no longer a spoiler.

2. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

smiliee, if you're in the US you can watch it on CBS.com
    i think they air it tomorrow...

beau's not hott stuff... he won't be back...

3. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

:lol: Yeah. I'm planning on watching it, too! I cannot believe I missed it! Sometimes I just want to kick myself!

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

she said, "Thanks Babe" Which I thought was completely cute. and he was worried about her, aww.

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Ok guys...your posts need to be more than one-liners. There is way too much chatting. This is not a chat room.

I know everybody's excited about the new episode but please get back on topic. You can talk about the episode but you need to have at least 3 full lines of post.

6. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

OMG! OMG! OMG!!! I was totally SQUEEING when Calleigh said that! This is kind of long, but it's my interpretation of what happened for those of you who want to be spoilered. :D
    Okay, so Calleigh was okay and she went into the lab to check on the evidence she collected that Ryan was now processing. He was surprised to see her, but she told him she was okay, seeing the concern in his eyes. It was a really sweet exchange and you could tell by the way they were looking at each other that they really cared (though I think they had to hold back a little b/c they still had to be professional at work, but you see the concern and the caring in their eyes and the tender way they spoke to each other :D) Anyway, they talk about the case and the evidence a little bit, and I forgot the reason, but Ryan had to go check on something (like evidence) and he turns to go. But then, before he could even take 2 steps, he turns back around, looks at Calleiigh in THAT way he only looks at her and tells her something like, "Oh, and Cal... I'm glad you're okay." And he smiles a little bit, obviously relieved. Then Calleigh smiles back at him, and says softly, "Thanks, babe." And that was it. Awwwwww.... SQUEEEEE!!! I couldn't believe it... she called Ryan 'babe'! SQUEEEEE!!! :lol: Now, wasn't that sweet?? *giggles madly*
    I don't know about you, but I think that something's definitely going on between Calleigh and Ryan. You don't just call somebody 'beautiful' and you don't just call somebody 'babe' either if you're just friends. :devil:

7. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

ok so she did call him babe!? YES! i was totally squeeing about how he cared about her and i didn't hear the last part. she called him babe.

they are so doing it.

-x-liv

8. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
    I practically depend on spoilers now (since S5 hasn't start here yet) but I'm LOVING all of the CaRWash moments! *sigh* 'babe'? I mean, seriously, she called him babe. If that's not a sign, I don't know what it is.

YAY!!!!! *dances to CaRWash song*

Oh now that reminds me. I was watching CSI Miami the other night when suddenly there's this Caltex commercial. I was doing something else when I heard a song bursting out of the TV: "Carwash... carwash..." (Yes, Caltex commercial has CaRwash background song) And I was like, :eek: I LOVE YOU CALTEX!! :lol: Seriously, CarWash song in the middle between CSI:Miami. Must be a sign.

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I shouldn't be on, I SHOULD be getting dressed for school, but I can't start this beautiful CSI:Miami tuesday without saying: SQuEEEEEEEEEEEE! :lol:

Seriously, you don't call someone BABE unless you're married to him, or absolutely in love. Yep, I'm sure. I now soooo wanna write a fic. :D

*looks at clock*

Hmm...maybe later. School first. At least I have something to dream about while not listening to the teacher. ;)

*dances with Irma

Oh, and about the depending on me thing: I was kidding! But thanks girls.

10. BendAndBreak

BendAndBreak Hit and Run

-edges into thread and peeks around- Er, hi :D

I don't think I've posted in here before, but after tonights episode I couldn't resist :)

Ryan & Calleigh's first scene together in the episode was too cute! :eek: My father and I both "Awwwed" at the same time, for completely different reasons :lol: He has no idea about "shipping," but he agrees with me that theres something between Ryan & Calleigh. He's the officially unofficial C/R shipper :lol:

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Dutchie! HI! So is where you've been hiding! :lol: Lol!
    Hi y'all... **waves!** So I'm totally new to this ship...pretty new to CSI:Miami too in fact...I decided I should check out what the fuss was about (since it's now the MOST watched tv show in the world! :D ) But yeah...I must say first Calleigh is awesome...I love kick ass girl characters who are tough and pretty and she is totally that! She rocks...and Ryan, okay that boy is FINE! :devil: So yeah...they're fabulous...and then the "Thanks Babe!" Okay I'd watched what was it like 15 minutes, or not even that, of the show EVER...and that hooked me on this ship! Lol...less than 2 minutes of interaction and the chemistry was fabulous and they are totally too cute! I love it! :D

So yeah...it's not like I need another ship...but I really couldn't resist! They are too cute! :D So yay for that :lol:

12. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Welcome (to you and your father :lol:)! I've been squeeing ever since I read the spoilers... This season couldn't have begun better, don't you agree, my fellow CaRWashers? :D

I've hust read the whole thing and... *thud* :devil:

SHE CALLED HIM B-A-B-E!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not a very common word to use with a coworker, right? Or better, it's a pretty intimate thing... OMGOMGOMG!
    Now I can go to work happily. :D

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh please let that be the case! I dont need to say how much I love CaRWash! Ugh, I really do hate living in Britain, we arent even at Deviant yet which is my fave CaRWash moment thus far! I only saw that because I was in Australia and it was showing!

I wonder if they started doing it with each other following Deviant are are keeping under wraps like Gil/Sara!

14. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Moriel21 you're here!!!! Welcome!!! Do you remember me? from Smacked??? Your won't regret about this ship!!!! :D

Bendandbreak welcome!!!! :D you won't regret either!!! :D

*passes cookies for the newbies*

Babe!!!! I can't believe it!!!! I'm crying 'cause I'm so happy today!!!! [​IMG] that line made my day!!!!! :D :D :D

But beau is a good word too, right? I mean it's romantic too, isn't it? :confused:

From this moment on I'm 100%, not 100% 1000%, not 1000%, 10000% CaRWasher. No more reading HH fics or posts!!!!

15. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I had to check and see if everyone esle heard what I heard. Babe!

And I'm glad to see Calliegh will be making better choices in boyfriends. He should have been thanking his lucky stars she choose to be with him at all. Ryan is just so right for her. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.