Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Ryan taking a shower with Calleigh *starts imagining* wow, great!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    [​IMG]

TheCoroner I read your fic, I'm sorry I didn't say anything, I was between studying and reading your fic, it was great. The aligator keyholder :lol: :lol: but poor Ryan :(

Nathalie_Emily why do you feel like that? :( Welcome to this thread (I said welcome 'cause I haven't seen you a lot here :D but I love all the CaRWashers here 'cause I don't talk a lot about CaRWash with my other friends, they don't ship anything :(

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey Kate I read all of your fic and tried to submit a review and it said someone had already submitted one from my puter, eh. SO I just want you to know I like it a lot but shame on you hurting my poor baby Ryan..J/P you know I love the angst, even at the cost of Ryan.

I see the flirting with them but I really don't think we are going to get car wash this season but I think it will happen sometime. Maybe even at the end of this season cause you know Calleigh and her new b/f will not work out. SOmething will happen and she'll need someone to comfort her and you know that will be Ryan because they are always there for each other. I really would like to see it happen now, damn you Nikki and everyone else pulling me into this car wash thread. I was forced and now I can't get it out of my head.

3. Maartje

Maartje Witness

HEy Guys!!!
    Long time nog see!! Great CarWash pic's everyone... I'm glad I can talk to you guys about CSI:Miami..
    My mum and dad think I am obsessed about Csi:Miami, maybe I am :) so what??? :devil: they think I am too much obsessed and that's why I'm so glad I can talk to you because you know exactly what I mean right???
    -x-x-x-
    Maartje :lol:

4. Maze

Maze Rookie

Oh yeah, Cal's b, you think we could put a hit out on him? (re-atches Rio) On the other hand, lets just do it ourselves. . .we'll use an icicle, no murder weapon!

I hope they don't deprive us of CaRWash scenes just 'cuz of Cal boyfriend. That would stink.

5. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

CaRWash will never die. They just enojoy flirting too much to drop it just because of a stupid det. We all know the drill, don't we? That man will come, she 'll think "Ok, he's not my pupil and he doesn't like Boa nor Sikes, let's try and date him.", so they'll start seeing each other and he'll be cute to her, make her feel like a princess, but then, surprise, he'll end up hurting her, somehow, cause she's a magnet for jerks, apparently.
    But someone will have to comfort her, in the end, and guess who's her closest 'friend'? :D

6. Loopholes

Loopholes Victim

Hm, does his name start with R?

So he'll comfort her, show her how great she is and she'll see what's been in front of her all along! :)

7. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Guys here is something I saw :(
    I saw a pic in Eric/Calleigh thread. In the pic a wet Calleigh is a little sad and Delko is looking at her very worried and sad too :( :(
    I wanted to post there and ask but I didn't :(

8. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I saw it too and... Well, I think it's obvious they're both sad... Eric is worried for her and she probably feels guilty for having compromised the evidence with that accident. It's just a pic, isn't it? ;) And anyways, it hurts me little bit to admit it, cause I'm like 5% Hip Hugger, but Eric and Calleigh have lost all their chances to get together or be anything more than close friends.

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Wow, you're good! :lol:

Sue, you know you love me for bringing you here. I think it all started with a fic I wrote...yes, that one fic you wanted to read, we started to mail, and voila, I made you a CaRWasher. Nikki, for all your new CaRWash shippers. ;)

Okay, now I'm all nervous...I want RYAN with Cal, not ERIC! *hides from multishippers* Whoever is gonna see it monday, when I log in Tuesday, I wanna see a large mail in my mailbox, telling me all about it.

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (from Cop Killer)

[​IMG]

10. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Somebody so really write a fanfic from rio, how cant they i mean he called her beautiful that got to mean something to get the creative urges going i would but am not aloud to join fanfic and most off yous are much better writer my writing is just getting me through english :lol:.

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Dutchie I will email you before I go to bed Monday night with my full report, it may be sloppy because my keyboard tends to freeze up on me from the drooling after I've seen a new ep with yummy Ryan.
    I love that pic and I love the way his jeans fit him * eyes wide open*...drools on keyboard jdaljagjd;gi

I haven't got to see the pic yet that everyone is talking about but I fear it will be Eric save her and comfort her. I'm sure we'll get a small carwash in the ep but not enough. I don't see Eric and Calleigh getting together, they haven't so far. I think there's more of a chance of her and Ryan for sure. They already seem to have a connection that her and Eric never had. But I don't know because I've never seen any of season 1 or 2 to know how they were before Ryan came on the show. All I know is what I see now and there's chemistry between Calleigh and Ryan.

12. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

:cool:You cant fight chemistry and com on Eric a loose screw he got some issues to work out and i think Calleighs had her fair share of baggage, and dont kind your self guy we now CaRWash is totally going to happen. :D

13. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Have seeen the picture...at least Eric looks dry.
    Anyway, didn't I read somewhere that Eric gets involved in a relationship that makes him question his carreer as a CSI?

14. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

YAY I'm glad ppl like my fic!! I don't like being a Rookie!! How much longer till i'm a coroner? or a pathologist! OR A CORPSE!!! ;) te he!

15. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Yeah there good read them all of course, am way OCD about Fanfics its unreal. Some excellent work you guys have writen in Fanfic. It really hard to belive i was once normal lol :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.