Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

TheCoroner, I saw the pic in the Delko thread. I never go in there but I wanted to see if they have pics, which they do :) So I really hope it means that. Why else would Delko be standing with them? He has nothing to do with whats going on.

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey everyone I'm back, yes finally I'm almost all moved and I got internet back. It's aol dial up,boo but it's better then nothing, trust me. I've missed you guys all so much and thanks everyone for missing me.
    As I was watching it and Ryan told Calleigh she was beautiful I thought about all of you and I wanted to cry. I think I said outloud, AW carwash moment. I loved them to together and how Ryan was funny with her about being in charge. I'm not sure what I can say without spoilers since a lot of you haven't seen it. Over all I was dissapointed in the ep, I didn't care for it, but Ryan was right on and awesome like always and so was Calleigh. SHe was great being in charge and did a great job. I'm sure being nice to Boa and making Ryan go with her was hard.

I love the pics you guys got, I did get it dvd recorded but I dont' have caps done yet. Maybe by next ep I will know how to do that.

Them walking down the hall together was so sweet.
    The coroner it's not only you, I think he's hotter then ever this season, gosh he makes me melt. How can Calliegh hold back from jumping his bones...

3. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

TWIZ!!! I MISSED YOU!!! I KNOW!! when he came out i melted like the wicked witch of the west!

FINALLY I FINISHED THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MY FIC!! WEEEEEEEEEE!!!

4. Caderyn

Caderyn Pathologist

No worries about the caps :D. Thanks for the responses though. Want something else capped :lol:?

Anywhoo, someone mentioned "You're beautiful" as the next thread titled? Fantabulous idea of course, but I believed he said, "You look very beautiful today." ;)

Yes, not just beautiful, but VERY. Man, Ryan, you are so whipped!

5. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

SQUEEEEEEE (guys, I can't stop :lol:)

What about Calleigh & Ryan #5: Cause She Looks Very Beautiful - CaRWash

Doesn't it sound absolutely perfect? :D

And, Caderyn, the more CaRWash caps you post, the happier you'll make us! ;)

6. Loopholes

Loopholes Victim

I saw Urban Hellraisers today and I just want to do this.

*smack Elliott*

How DARE you try and break up CaRWash?? Anyway, he's engaged so all is well for CaRWash :)

Ryan looks so cute playing the game. Too bad there weren't any Ryan/Calleigh scenes in this show.

7. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

No CaRWash scenes in UH? It might be a little implied, but there's one. :D When Ryan's playing and Eric goes in, they have that little talk about Elliott... I can sense a little jealousy in Ryan's words... *watches scene again* Yes, definitely.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh my god! Could this be? Ryan making his first overt signs that he wants to rip off Calleigh's clothes and take her into the sunset?! oh please let this be. I totally agree Mr. Universe here- Calleigh IS beautiful. I can't believe its taken two seasons for him to actually say it!! CaRWash is moving forward!! Wahey!!

9. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I think it's a pretty important step for CaRWash, isn't it? Ryan telling her she's beautiful, I mean. It's not something you'd tell everyday to every woman you meet. Remember the thing (*cough*Erica Sikes*cough*)? Ryan used to have an overt interest on her and she was pretty. Just pretty.
    But he told Cal that she's beautiful, which means *squees* that he's much more than interested in her.

btw, since we're all happy and cheery, I've written a short angsty piece. :D

10. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

Loopholes, what do you mean playing the game??
    Watch this i'll get back after school today and y'all will have posted three more pages! ahhhh!! :D

11. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

In this ep they have to deal with some guys who act like the chracters of a videogame (Urban Hellraisers) and Ryan has to play this game at the lab to find out what they'll do next.

12. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

i think am going be out carwash for a while because i cant keep all the things up and espacialy the spoilers.. Sorry girls... See you all later..

13. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Coroner, you're not the only one... I mentioned in the Ryan/Jon thread that I thought he got impossibly hotter this season! :D I didn't think it was possible, but the proof was in the Premiere. Ryan's taken HOT and handsome to a whole new level of sexy! :devil:

I noticed that, too, CalleighDuCaine. He told Alexx that Erica was just 'pretty' but Calleigh is beautiful, which carries a lot more weight imho. :D I thought he even checked her out right before he said it! SQUEE!

Silhouette how's homework? Did you get a chance to read it yet? *nudges* :lol:

14. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

He totally did! He was like "*Ok Ryan, think! She'll understand that you're stunned by her beauty if you don't say anything. Just don't let her know what you really think.* You look very beautiful... *Sh*t!*"

15. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

:lol: *giggles madly* :lol: He so totally did! Maybe that's why he changed the subject so abruptly after she told him that it was a good save. :D It was the only way he could redeem himself from slipping. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.