Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

welcome to the thread webbyshadow!
    It sucks there's been no pics of Ryan in this ep or even him in the preview, wtf. I'll be so sad if he's not in this ep. I didn't get enough of him in the opener and if he's not in this one I'll cry.
    I really was hoping we'd get some good carwash scenes with them. This will be big, Calleigh wrecking and being upset. Perfect chance for Ryan to console her and HUG her tell her it's all going to be ok. He should be the one there for her, not Eric or H or some other guy. ONly Ryan.

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I agree Twiz! Remeber in 'Driven' when Cal said he would have done the same thing for her if she had a bad day? Well getting into a car crash is having a bad day! Now he has to comfort her, like she did to him. Lynn, said shes saw a picture of him in 'Going Under' though! Right?? Im confused :lol:

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I thought I'd seen all the promos and I didn't see Ryan in any of them.
    Yeah "Driven" is a good example of how close they are. She was really concerned for him and she knows he would be there for her too if she needed him. I think this ep the TPTB should realize that and have at least one good scene with them showing Ryan console her or at least talk to her about the accident like he cares.

4. pinkforensics

pinkforensics Victim

I've looked all over and can't find the promo pics. Can anyone point me in the right direction, please?

I'm really hoping that there will be Cal/Ryan interaction in the upcoming episode - they've had slow build up over the seasons and it would be disappointing if they didn't share words.

5. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Welcome to all the newbies here! I'm in a hurry, so take all the cookies you want!+

Nikki won't be able to post it today, so here's the CPOTD:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day
    (From Rio)
    [​IMG]

6. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

:DCallegh Song

If there's a prize for rotten judgement
    I guess I've already won that
    No man is worth the aggravation
    That's ancient history-been there, done that!
    Who'd'ya think you're kidding
    He's the earth and heaven to you
    Try to keep it hidden
    Honey, we can see right through you
    Girl, ya can't conceal it
    We know how ya feel and
    Who you're thinking of
    No chance, no way
    I won't say it, no, no
    You swoon, you sigh,
    Why deny it? Uh-oh!
    It's too cliche
    I won't say I'm in love
    I thought my heart had learnt its lesson
    It feels so good when you start out
    My head is screaming get a grip, girl
    Unless you're dying to cry your heart out
    Oh
    You keep on denying
    Who you are and how you feel
    Baby, we're not buying
    Hon, we saw ya hit the ceiling
    Face it like a grown-up
    When ya gonna own up
    That ya got, got, got it bad
    No chance, no way,
    I won't say it
    Give up, give in
    Check the grin, you're in love
    This scene won't play,
    I won't say I'm in love
    You're doing flips
    Read our lips
    You're in love
    You're way off base,
    I won't say it
    Get off my case,
    I won't say it
    Girl, don't be proud
    It's okay, you're in love
    Oh
    At least out loud,
    I won't say I'm in love ;)

7. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

heehee. they're so cute. :3 You can see they totally just want to hold hands. I'd wanna hold hands with Ryan...:devil:

-x-liv

8. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Hello? I come in peace!!! Did any one like my song. Calleigh and Ryan 4 eva!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So what there wedding be like would she have her hair up or down would he were a tie or bow tie would it be small or would it be big, will it be lillies or roses and would the cake be fruit or chocolate

9. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

Hun Hun just pm me the song so i can read it there so much songs here i cant keep up track and here is a nice carwash pic:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] :cool: :D ;) :p

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Nathalie_Emily, what episode is the first pic from? I've never seen it before :)

As for their wedding, I think Calleigh would put her hair up. Ryan would wear a tie, and black suit. Didn't Calleigh say her favourite flowers were lillies? Well whatever they are would be at their wedding because Ryan is such a sweetheart he would give her whatever she wanted. :D *sighs*

11. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Sorry that this wont make the required number of lines...but can we have an update on the CaRWash RP...pleese. I appreciate you have work to do, but don't let it die.

12. webbyshadow

webbyshadow Dead on Arrival

oohh i love the pics... what season are they from? calleigh looks great in all white and i have this rly weird thing for seeing ryan in a lab coat!!!

didnt calleigh say in like season 2 that she loved tulips? it was when her dad came and apoligised for getting drunk again.. i dunno i just want them to hurry up and do something!!!

i love the song by the way!!

13. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey Annwn I'm glad to hear your interested in the RP, we are getting things prepared but I was missing for a while, I lost my internet due to moving and now Dutchie is gone for a day or so. I was thinking we could have some ryan/ boa action but she's been gone too. I'd say it will be updated tomorrow or the next day. We're not giving up on it. So are you really enjoying our lil story we came up with? I hope so and I hope you like where we take it. But no worries we're all still on it.

14. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

webbyshadow welcome here!!!! :D you're multishipper right? :confused: I've been in another shipper thread reading (in fact I like to read many threads here) and you were there too :lol: :lol: don't worry I'm 2% Hip Hugger *blushes* and in CSI:NY I'm 97% Smacked and 3% Stella/Flack

Maybe Ryan was for her in Going under but he helped her so much that he ended up in the hospital instead of her and that's why they're all worried. Ok it's a bad story but I'm obsessed with this new episode. Or maybe he is gonna have a good scene with her at the very end like they did in Driven or like Mac and Stella in Recycling nobody noticed anything during the episode (they didn't even worked together) until Mac at the very end asked Stella to go out (like friends of course, but it was so cute) *sighs-deeply* or the worst thing: Calleigh will save herself :(

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Twiz, Im here now for like an hour and 20 minutes! :D I dont see if your on though! :confused:

Im 100% CaRWash :D Just because I really cant see Calleigh with anyone else but Ryan ;)

Well I was thinking that maybe Cal and Ryan share a scene that we dont know about. Like in 'Rio', we never knew about him saying she's beautiful. He might say he was sorry he couldnt be there, but he was working and couldn't leave. She would understand and thank him for being there for her.. after! :) He has to say SOMETHING about the accident. If he works with her, he isn't just gonna not mention it. Sorry but I was freaking out when I didn't see him at the scene. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.