Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Caderyn , thanks for the pics.
    They are great. :)
    I heard 'Beautiful' some days ago while driving and I thought, wow that's a CaRWash song'. :lol:

Luna, like your new icon and banner.

you know what, I wrote that I didn't like when they get together on screen. I think I'm beginning to change my mind. They're so cute together and they are constantly flirting. :D
    I'm beginning to think that there is more as only friendship feelings.
    That's all your fault! :p

here the lyrichs for 'Beautiful'. If someone posted this before, I'm sorry.

My life is brilliant.
    My love is pure.
    I saw an angel.
    Of that I'm sure.
    She smiled at me on the subway.
    She was with another man.
    But I won't lose no sleep on that,
    'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
    You're beautiful, it's true.
    I saw you face in a crowded place,
    And I don't know what to do,
    'Cause I'll never be with you.

Yeah, she caught my eye,
    As we walked on by.
    She could see from my face that I was,
    Fucking high,
    And I don't think that I'll see her again,
    But we shared a moment that will last till the end.

There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
    When she thought up that I should be with you.
    But it's time to face the truth,
    I will never be with you.

The last two lines are so heartbreaking.
    and maybe in some way true. :(
    He thinks he can never be with her, because they are collegues and it's so complicated.

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Hello Loopholes, be welcomed into the CaRWash thread by the well, now not only dutch anymore, CaRWash addict, and CPOTD poster! (me :lol:)

Caderyn! *hugs to ground* Where've you been?! We missed you girl! Come back to us! And pics are always good! I haven't found caps yet, but I'm sure I will soon.

CaRWash is BACK! Oh my, did we have a nice start of the season or what?! Though Horatio and Eric are back now, which reduces the chance on Ryan saving Calleigh from Car Wreck. About that:

I was kind of afraid, that the police officer she is gonna date with saves her, and that's why she falls in love. I sure hope I'm wrong though, and it's Ryan saving her. :D

So...I'm all exited for the next episode now, even though I can't even see it. Double Jeopardy last night had a few small moments, a sweet smile, but it wasn't spectacular. What is spectacular, is Driven next week. :eek: Now that I wanna see. (Not that I didn't see the ending already :p)

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (from From the Grave)

[​IMG]

Yes, Rio did make me think of James Blunt's you're beautiful, I've been humming it all day. And well, I've been moving around the house squeeing since yesterday. Which only makes my parents think I need to go to a mental instute. :rolleyes:

Speaking of parents, my dad made a nice comment again:

Me: *watching double jeopardy* Awww....
    Dad: *on the computer, back to tv* What, are they together?
    Me: *sigh* No, not yet.
    Dad: Why not?
    Me: Yeah, that's a good question. I wish I knew.

:D My dad may not ship, but he makes the right comments. He knows that evrytime I'm exited or I make a 'squee' or 'aww' sound, there's CaRWash on TV. But at least I'm not alone, am I? ;)

Inge, you don't have to thank us, really, it was our pleasure to make you a CaRWash shipper. Did I help at that? 'Cause that would make you my 6th victim. :devil:

Post turned out longer than expected. Can I just say I miss Twiz? 'Cause I do! I need her for the RP! Well ,and just to chat with :) Come back soon hun. *crosses fingers that her internet comes soon*

3. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Awwww inge, the song indeed fits CaRWash... Especially this part:

I agree about Ryan thinking maybe he could never be with her. To him she's beautiful, but he thinks she's out of his reach. So sad :( If only he knew... :D

Awww Dutchie I miss Twiz too :( (just saying that in another thread). And I miss you too :( You're still busy as ever? But YAY CPOTD!!! :D Awww she's smiling :)

4. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Oooh! Awesome caps Caderyn! I'm still Squeeing over Monday's premiere. That was probably the best CaRWash moment so far! :D

Dutchie thanks for the CPOTD! I think your dad would fit in just nicely with the CaRWash shippers! :D

I miss Twiz too... does anyone know when she'd be back? :(

Okay, and now for a SPECIAL GIFT TO YOU GUYS... I bring you a CaRWash goodie in the form of a brand new fic, entitled "The End Of Innocence." Here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3162029/1/

Don't worry, Dutchie, I haven't abandoned "Jagged Little Memories." I'm working on updating Chapter 3, but this one came to me last week, and after seeing the Premiere, I was inspired to write even more.

I should warn you guys, though, that this is unlike anything I've ever written before. It's dark-themed, futurific, and fantasy-inspired, with lots of angst (for all of your angst-whore appetites :devil:), so it's majorly AU. Check it out and lemme know what you guys think of it.

Well, I'm off to get ready for work... Later guys! :D *waves*

5. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Oh God Shadowfax, what a temptation... I'm doing hw now (damn I can't seem to concentrate!) but seriously, dark-themed, futurific, and fantasy-inspired? :eek: Sounds like my cup of tea :lol: with lots of angst?? :eek: How come you know what I like? Argh. Must. Do. Homework. *tries to peel away hands from going into the link :lol:* I'll read it later, I promise!

6. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*pushing Silhouette away from the computer* Homework goes first! :D

Shadowfax, it's soo...wow. Me love. You write more! :devil: And no...I don't think my dad would come on a board, make an msn acount only to stuff the name full with CaRWash and squee like a girl every time a nice scene came on. Damn now I'm having visions! :eek: Ewww stop it you! Not worrying about 'Jagged Little Memories', just worrying about not having found the CD yet! But I will. :p

Ah, now here's where I come in: information about Twiz. She has moved with her family, and the company she had her internet with didn't work there. So she is getting cable as soon as possible (should take another week or so). She told me she was trying to get dial-up in the meantime, but I'm not sure if she can, 'cause if she did she would be here now. She will certainly be back. Anymore questions? :lol:

Just a random, really not CaRWash related thing: (I think this whole post wasn't really about CaRWash) Luna thank for the present again. Luv ya! ;)

Me is gonna write about the 'beautiful' scene as soon as possible. I have a friend helping me out there.

7. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Good pics Caderyn!!!! :D :D :D

Silohuette I agree!!! "You look beautiful" must be the next name for the thread *sighs* Amazing, he said that, I still can believe it, when Katie told me I asked her about it like 500 times or more: "You sure?, did he say it?, how was?, I don't understand, tell me again" :lol:

Dutchie you have to face it: your father is a CaRWasher ;) he has the disease :p I miss Twiz I wanna read her posts about Rio. Yeah, Dutchie you're very busy now, haven't seen you a lot!!! :(

Good banner Luna !!!!

*runs to read Shadowfax new fic*

Edited:

I'm a little scared too about the accident 'cause someone has to save her, I mean that's the idea. We think (hope) Ryan will, Hip Huggers think Eric will. Some people say the new b/f will. Well I wouldn't be so sad if Eric did it 'cause he's the diver right?, and the b/f will appear although we don't want it and Ryan would be perfect. But what about if the "Horatio Hero" does????? Nooooo, I couldn't live with that :(. I mean she's his friend (like a daughter I'd say) but no I don't want H does it :(

8. Guest

Guest Guest

*Pops in* Hi CaRWashers ! :eek: great pics Cateryn thanks! geeee how ryan looks good when he walks (as he looks amazing in whatever he does). I like Calleigh's curly hair too.

now i'm not a carwasher myself, but i found cute the "you're beautiful" line. I'm supporting you on that one !! hehe. ;)

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Caderyn, thanks alot for those pictures!! *saves* :D :D I hope you come back soon!!

I miss Twiz tons too!!! :( :(

Thanks for the CPOTD Nikki!! ;)

;) I totally would have done the same thing! "NO.. He didnt did he!?.. Your lying!!... OMG. What were his exact words!... SQUEEE." :D On my way home from school 'Your Beautiful' was playing on the radio! :eek: I thought of them too!! (For like the 100th time this week :lol:) Irma, that should be the new thread title :D.
    Im scared Delko might save her since hes the scuba diver too. I heard she wasn't hurt though. Does that mean she would be fine, and wouldnt need to be rescued? :confused: Has anyone heard more about the episode?? :)

Thanks Mrs. Togo.. But you never know!! You might be tempted to come back here.. :devil: :lol:

10. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Howdy doody my peoples. How's everyone? Good I hope.

Eh figures it'd be Eric that saves her, but you know, it could be a surprise and Ryan shows up instead.

11. inge

inge CSI Level Two

no, not really. :p sorry.
    ok, maybe a little bit. It's also the fanfic and you wrote some, so it's partialy your fault. :p
    but it was mostly the 'you're beautiful' line.
    I don't know, but it's not something you would say to your (best) friend. you would say: you look good.
    I know he could have said it to save the day, but somehow it's strange. I can't remember that Eric or H said something like that.
    and Cal's look. Her smile seems so genuine.
    maybe I interpret too much. :D

oh, thanks for the update about Twiz, Nikki! I miss her too. :(

12. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

This song seems written for Ryan's quote...

Gordon Lightfoot, Beautiful

At times I just don't know
    How you could be anything but beautiful
    I think that I was made for you
    And you were made for me

And I know that I won't ever change
    We've been friends through rain or shine
    For such a long, long time

Laughing eyes and smiling face
    It seems so lucky just to have the right
    Of telling you with all my might
    You're beautiful tonight

And I know that you won't ever stray
    Cause you've been that way from day to day

And when you hold me tight
    How could life be anything but beautiful
    I think that I was made for you
    And you were made for me

And I know that I won't ever change
    We've been friends through rain or shine

Well, I must say it means so much to me
    To be the one who's telling you
    I'm telling you, that you're beautiful.

And, just because I haven't done it enough today :)lol:).... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

13. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

is it just me or is Ryan even hotter this season??
    squeeeeeeeee!!
    I miss twiz too!! It makes me sad!! :(

ok... how much do y'all love me??? Especially the ones who don't get to see season premier till like forever??
    could it possibly be
    this much??
    just click on CSI Miami Rio
    [​IMG]
    this is right after he said you look very beautiful... sqeeefreakingeeee! i know the image isn't that good i took a pic of the screen with my phone and sent it back to my comp so it's a little liney but you get the jist of it... squee!! :D

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

TheCoroner, I watched 'Rio', but I cant watch it on innertube because im in Canada :( :( Nice pic though :)

I was looking on the first page of this thread and I found some quotes that I think are VERY appropriate, considering Ryan told Calleigh she was beautiful :D:

;) The thing is Erica :rolleyes: :)

I have another one too:

:D :D You ladies were right!!

ETA: Also another thing :lol:..

I saw a promo pic with Natalia, her ex, and Delko.. Does that mean there's gonna be a love triangle or something?? I hope so :D Then Ryan is all Calleigh's ;)

15. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

Chea sandersidle! Where'd you see the promo pic??
    I'm excited! September is my favorite month cause it's my birth month football season and all my shows are back!!! weeeeeeeee!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.