Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg y'all post alot??

Shadowfax love your banner! squee!!

ya totally
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
on the whole beautiful thing!! ahhhh!! My friend called me in the middle... i answered the phone "CaRWash is on what do you want" it was really funny! I drove by a carwash yesterday... i'm finally adding to my fic... i finished the next chapter in study hall today...
RYAN AND CALLEIGH SITTIN IN A TREE
K-I-S-I-N-G... wait...
not to mention the fact that RYAN HATES BOA!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ok... i'm done... for now ;)

ok except for the fact that i just read Luna's fic... i didnt' think it was possible but you made me like a sex fic!! You got maaaaaaaaad skills girl!

carwash40.jpg

I'm not gonna lie that pic looks pretty hott to me!

hey guys i have not been here for the longest time... but after last nights scene i just couldn't resist... as soon as he told her she was beautiful i screamed they are so getting together :D and then my mom told me to be quiet b/c she couldn't hear the show LOL! but i was so excited!! i really do think it is their season to get together :D :D :D

TheCoroner said:
ok except for the fact that i just read Luna's fic... i didnt' think it was possible but you made me like a sex fic!! You got maaaaaaaaad skills girl!

Yay, I'm glad! :) All these wonderful news are giving me a great new inspiration... :D

Oh, it's nice, isn't it? We've all been squeeing around today! :lol: There's so much to celebrate! I really hope this is the first of many CaRWash scenes (hopefully leading to THE scene). Now, doesn't the thread title sound very promising to you guys? Cause it really does to me. :devil:

Thanks for all the reviews about the episode. :)
I nearly choked while reading the 'you're beautiful' dialouge. :lol: I took a sip form my water and then I read it. bad, bad idea.
It's really strange that there are soo many flirting scenes between them. strange in a good way, of course. ;)
maybe the story with calleighs love interest should mislead the viewers and then calleigh see that there's only one true love interest for her.

OMG!!! I read the board yesterday night before going to bed. And I couldn't sleep, I just have this stupid smile on my face :D :D :D daydreaming about it, I put the "ypu look beautiful" dialogue in my nick in my MSN, and then at the university I was driving my friend crazy talking about it, and she was like "Reine stop talking, I wanna see my class", and the teacher, was like "I know you know this stuff but shut up!!!!!"

:D :D :D :D :D

Fabian said:
I have to a confession to make. I may be starting to like CaRWash. :eek:

That scene in Rio was very nice. :D

*offers CaRWash Love Cookies and tempts* Come on, Fab, join us in the gutter! I know you want this! :lol:

You're very welcome, we're always pleased to see that people open their eyes and see what's subtly happening between Cal and Ryan!

I'll post a cute pic, just because they're cute when they are in the same pose. *melts*

Edit:

CalleighWolfe said:
I put the "ypu look beautiful" dialogue in my nick in my MSN

It ended up in my MSN signature as well. :lol:

Hehe, I'm still on the fence here. I'm not very into Miami anymore, but I recently bought season 3 on DVD. Which can make me analyze every CaRwash scene from the start. Maybe I'll like them more and more... ;)

Im still squeeing over their scene. STILL! It was so cute!! :D :D

Hey Fabian!! I know you from the Sandle thread :D CaRWash is cute isnt!! :lol: :) Ohh watch season 4 too!! There are some great CaRWash moments ;)

Oh dear, Fabian, you're starting to show CaRWash symptoms. If this disease progresses you'll end up being just as crazy as the rest of us.

It is not that serious that I need to back out right now, right? :p

Sandersidle, I purposely missed a lot of season 4 since the show had dissapointed me (I think that I missed 9 episodes or so) But I'm gonna start all over again for season 5. And judging on the Calleigh/Ryan scenes in the first episode, it might be a very interesting season...

Hey, I haven't been in this thread for a while, but, yes, "Rio"... I gotta come back ;).

Here are some pics:
CSIMiami501001.jpg

Synchronised walking and looking.

CSIMiami501002.jpg

Ryan babbling nervously...

CSIMiami501003.jpg

How Calleigh smiled after he said she looked "beautiful" (ignore the "pause" sign :lol:).

The "beautiful" comment. I love that :). Does anyone else think of James Blunt's "Beautiful" after hearing it? His "You're beautiful... You're beautiful..." just kept ringing in my mind after that.

Another thing from "Rio"... Does anyone know if Calleigh has ever called Ryan "Wolfe"? I can't recall it, but I noticed that she has called all the other CSIs by their surnames (Speed, Delko, Boa Vista, Tripp). Not Horatio, but he's her superior. Ryan's not, yet she's very 'personal,' isn't she if she only ever calls him "Ryan"?

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Caderyn!

I love you for posting those pics! *hugs tight and showers with kisses* THANK YOU SO MUCH! You made my day (as long as Nailed on tonight :D).

Btw, Nope, Cal has never called him Wolfe, not even in UTI... She's always had a bit of a thing for him, so no formalities. :lol:

That's it! I think we should name the next thread "You look beautiful" :D :D :D
Oh but it's still so long until the new thread...

I'm still squeeing! :lol: My heart is full with CaRWash lovin' :D I was having a bad day, but coming to this thread makes me happy :D :D

PS: Hey Fabian, glad to see you here too! Mwahahaha that's a sign, you're definitelly converting to CaRWash! Don't fight it, you know you want it... :devil: Mwahahahaha!

Woah, I love the pics! But season 5 will only come here in a few million years so I'm gonna have to rely on this thread for my CaRWash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back