Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

That is a good fic!! I love how the shooters name is Rick :devil:... funny :lol:... but sad :(... i love it! Still working on the pic... :D

love the pic... they totally have the same expression!! ha ha :lol:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi! I'm new to the CarWash ship, but I'm loving every tidal wave :lol:

I was wondering if you guys know of any places where I could find some CarWash clips from the eps 'cause I haven't seen all of S4 (I took notes of the eps you guys think have the most CarWash scenes) and yeah Nailed is IMO the greatest CW ep so far. Oh, I know you can't give me any links, but could you just point me in the right direction? Please?

BTW - Great banner cinegirl :D

Ada

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

welcome to the thread adamantien!! :D the only legal way of seeing CSI Miami on the computer is downloading it on itunes for $1.99. am i right? (sorry if im wrong :rolleyes:)

ohh cinegirl i absolutly loveee your banner! its fantastic! :D

4. TheCoroner

ya sandersidle... as far as i know that's the only legal one... pretty much anything that you have to pay for is legal... :cool:

Welcome Ada! I'd give you a cookie but i don't know if i'm allowed to... (Dutchie?) :confused:

Only 11 more posts to go!! ha ha to go... TOGO!! :D

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Cookie?! :begins drooling: yes, please! :D

Hmm, but I don't want to watch the whole ep :whines: oh well, guess I'll have to wait until they air the rest of S4. Thanks guys! :)

Ada

6. Dingbat

Dingbat CSI Level One

Hey ya'll

Just poping in to showcase my latest CaRWash wp :D

[​IMG]

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I find myself seeing Togo everywhere I go...in fact they have candy now called mini's to go...but I see mini togo.. and they have like little frozen subs called subs to go but I see subs togo..ok I'm done you get the point..I have togo. :devil:

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

haha not to long ago i was decorating a blank book with magasine cut outs with a friend and we could put our interests on it so cut outs of make-up, celebs and stuff and on the first magasine on the first page i look at says in bright pink letters, "TOGO". i just about fell out of my chair kus i was sooo happy :D :devil:

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Dingbat, that is beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous! *snags* :D
    Vera, I know honey, I know. You know where to find me. ;)
    Sue... :D
    adamantien , welcome! Have fun! (trust me, you will :p)
    Kate, of course you can give a cookie! Why are you asking me? I'm not the queen of CaRWash cookies. As far as I know. :lol:
    Nathalie, lovely!
    Vera, I'm gonna use it too. We'll be like twins. Angst twins. :D

10. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Could I ask that everyone reads and replies to --> A New Announcement from Your Mods. Thanks :)

Important Changes to Note:

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

i was thinking..
    ok that detective is coming into calleigh life kus hes sexy :rolleyes: whatever.. so lets just say calleigh and this sexy dude go out...i know in all our dreams we want ryan to steal calleigh back and they will fall inlove for the rest of their lives but that probably wont happen :(. anyways my point is i really really really want to see ryans reaction. will we even notice hes upset? will he be upset?will he know about calleighs "sexy" boyfriend? how do you think this guy will change their relationship? i know kinda random..but i was just wondering :)

12. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

angst. Ryan will get angery and try and find any and all faults this guys has. he will be one swift kick in the ass away from harassing Calleigh about this guy. and then when he finally does get over Calleigh, her boyfriend will cheat on her and she'll end up sobing in Ryan's arms in the locker room...

and that's that.

-x-liv

13. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Hm, perhaps this new detective has something to do with
    Calleighs car accident, who knows, the writers weren't very friendly to Cal the last epis concerning men and a love life
    , Ryan figures it out and tries to convince Calleigh, but she doesn't want to hear the truth and... oh man, so much can happen! But I agree, FrostBite: definitive angst!

Second: have to thank all of you for the great reactions about the banner, I'm glad you like it and Dingbat: saw it, love it, snagged it right away! :D Great WP!

Here's my last present for a week, I'm gonna leave for vacation!
    Just imagine: CaRWash - The Movie ;)

14. TheCoroner

cinegirl- vacation!? i'm sooo jealous!! ha ha nice pic!! :lol:

Twiztid4Togo - ya i saw that candy too and i was like TOGO!!! I was so psyched!! :D

Dutchie- I was just wondering if i could give a cookie to adamantien cause you like know everything about this ship and i kind of dont... :confused: ;)

15. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Vera, I hearts you, come back soon my fellow angsty!whore! and btw, I snagged that banner. Why, because I'm angsty.

Amy that banner is love. You used some really good pictures of the two of them.

Who wants a cookie?!?! *hands out boxes of cookies*

Okay so we have an Cal/Detective person type thing going on. Okay, as angstys. We love this, why because it'll bring CaRWash stronger. All you get that through your heads. We're not going down! We're gonna rock this season..and I'm hiding Horatio in Brazil for the fun of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.