Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

Vera my love you have come back! .. and ooh piccie. So very true it is. Yup yup :D

That's such a cute picture! I totally love it!

As for who I think will ask the other out first, I can see Calleigh asking Ryan. She basically has asked him out for drinks in an episode and she really has been dropping hints like sandersidle said.

cinegirl, omg u just made my day!! i lovee the pic and caption!!! :D THEY NEED TO GO OUT!! ahh help i need CaRWash!!! :( ;)

Good topic!!!! Well I'd like to see Ryan asking Calleigh to go out, but I can imagine it like this:

Cal is firing at ballistics lab. Ryan enters.

R: Calleigh, Cal..., Caaaaaalllll (she doesn't hear him)
C: (Finally she hears him) Oh, Ryan you're here, what do you need? (I almost write 'honey' here, but it's Calleigh not Alexx :lol:)
R: Well, I need... no, I don't need anything... um, I mean I was thinking about, you know... (meanwhile, Cal looks at him like saying: 'What the ...?') there's a new restaurant nearby so... can we go together?... well, not together (she smiles, well, she laughs :lol:)...
C: Will you pick me up at home?
R: (He's still trying to explain himself :p, but suddenly he realizes she's said 'Yes'). You wanna go? (He's wow, she wanna go)
C: (Smiling) Of course!!!
R: Well I'll pick you up at 8. Is that ok? (Smiling)
C: Perfect!!!

Ok, Ok, I know I've read a lot of fics :p sorry, but I love his shyness!!! :sighs:

CalleighWolfe, aww that is so sweet, i love his shyness too but i think hes grown a bit since he was first introduced, but thats just my opinion

*daydream sigh* that was adorable
heart.jpg
i can totally see him saying that, and see her saying that :D

CalleighSaraCSI you're right. He's grown since he was introduced: he's more handsome, he's hotter, smarter :lol: , no sorry, you're completely right, but he'd look very cute, saying that :sighs:

heck yes!!!! And the hair? oh la la!

hey dutchie... can i make a "thing" instead? i'm much better at that and i think y'all will enjoy it much more than if i attempted to write a fic :rolleyes:

Cinegirl, I know that pic from somewhere...*looks left* Ah. There it is. :D Morning btw!

Kate...thing is also good. For this one time. :lol: I think Calleigh will ask Ryan out. He's just far too shy. And like someone already pointed out: he thinks he's not good enough for Cal. Which is wrong. Duh. :rolleyes:

that someone was *cough* me *cough*. :p

but I agree. ryan is perfect for her. :D

Okay, time to post the new:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(from under the influence)

undertheinfluence4la0.jpg

I'm sorry that it's so blurry, but this was their first next-to-each-other-pic. (credit: Miami Style)

This one is a while later in the episode, maybe this one looks a bit better: also next to each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back