Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome pictures and so funny captions you all!
CalleighDuCaine go on with this and write more - hey, another ff!! Would be great, because I think the writers wouldn't have such peach of an idea...
@Caderyn:don't tell you're feeling old at 21!! So I have to feel like a mummy! :D

IreneSH-I belive Amalie would, I mean, if she weren't six feet under. He does seem all little brother like.

Caderyn- you might be, I'm 19.

OMG! I Killed Dutchie!! I didn't do that on purpose, I just pulled names out of thin air.

well i'm right Maze you should get off the damn forum *just kidding i love it here!!!*

CalleighDuCaine that was amazing!!!

IreneSH welcome to the CaRWash!

-x-liv

Calleigh DuCaine, that's what I'm talking about! Yup, I had a similar idea, but you put it so nicely, you should continue it to a fic ;).

Hee hee, so I'm not the oldest, cinegirl? But, hey, like we say about the C/R pairing: age doesn't matter! We are joined by our great and devoted love of Calleigh/Ryan. Amen.

Btw, welcome IreneSH. Woo, are we growing or what!

chh you couldn't recognize me? i sigh everything i do with -x-liv! but 'tis ok.

know matter what age indeed.

-x-liv

Maze said:
IreneSH-I belive Amalie would, I mean, if she weren't six feet under. He does seem all little brother like.
Yes, nice for Amalie and Ryan to have each other...
I wrote some fragments of my fic in English, trying to catch thar sort of chemistry in their language. would you like me to post?

btw, you are all so young~~~i am already 21,tears~~feel soooo ancient....

WOW! :eek:
I dind't was here for 2 days and there so many post in this thread, that's awesome! :D

Welcome in this thread IreneSH have fun here! ;)

I can't seem to go to bed yet (almost 4am here!), so I made this. Feel free to use (but if you could credit me, that'd be appreciated :) ).

CRLove.jpg

... because that image just BEGGED that caption, really.

Okay, sleep now.

Haha. Yeah, this thread is really growing...lol love the pics guys. Okay I have a question...since tomorrow is monday and a csi rerun comes on...i think its Double Jepordy? Can anyone tell me if there are any carwash moments?...I cant even remember what the episode is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back