Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH Leonie! Please share it with us soon! *getting excited again*
*sigh* guys: you all are writing great stories and beautifying my days...go on with that! :)

Happy Birthday Dutchie!!

Third chapter is over halfway finished, the first couple chapters are so slow! I want to get to the action already!!

Girlie said:
cinegirl do you write a fic too?

Well, for the reason I can't write that good and because I'm having to learn for an very important test (my last try in chemistry :eek: !)besides stressful study doesn't allow me to try me on a fic for now. But perhaps I'll write one when I'm on vacation in a few weeks (uhm, not few weeks, nearly two months! aahhh! So long to go and to learn... :( )

Yeah, I think I'll do... :)

Good morning all! (ok it's morning here) Third chapter is up, thanks for your reviews. They make me write faster! There's one funny one from Darkmagic-luvr:". . . so get off of the CaRWash forum and get back to writing!" Hehehe, never! you guys keep me focused.

Aww thanks guys, I love you too, and I'm now fifteen! :lol: Caderyn, it's kind, not kinder. kind. But thanks anyway, you tried. :D Great fic Maze, I reviewed! Oh I just wish I could see shock now...I have to wait WHOLE summer to see deviant :(

15, wow, I'm not the youngest on this thread! Thanks for the reveiw btw, I read it after I posted the third chappie.

Girlie is even younger. :p But I really loved your story Maze! I think it's your turn again Girlie, or anyone else of course. :D

hi~~i am a chinese girl from Shanghai~~sooooooooooo great to find the place!!!!

I am a huge fan of CSI series~~among which i love Miami most, mainly becasue Calleigh and Ryan~~

my first post here, of course i will give it to the sweet ship~~~
:cool:

Yeah, thats a great engagement IreneSH, welcome on board and I hope you'll have fun here with all the others CaRWashers!
Here a little "Welcome Present":
calleighryan5.jpg

Thanks to Miami Style

oh~~hug~~~i love the pic!

always love the interactions between them, so subtle and sweet~~i even wrote an essay to analysize their relationship after 416 & 417, hehe~~~

especially when i was doing subtitle translation, always waiting for the moments to translate their dialogues

Maze said:
Ok, 6 years ago (story's in '06) while Ryan would hve been in college (I hope that's right) U.S. Marshall Amilie Wolfe, Ryan's older sister was shot while protecting a federal witness. She survived the shooting, but while she was in the hospital, the killer (called Jack due to his calling card, a jack in the box left by the victem's body), came back and finished the job. Ryan, who came to visit his sister in the hospital, caught a glimps of his face. Now Jack is in Miami, Calleigh, Ryan, Frank, and Amilie's old partner must find him befor the trail goes cold. CaRWaSh
oh i read it on fanfiction!!!and i tracked it down here~~
I myself wrote a chinese fiction and there is a sister of ryan too~~~ohhh, Ryan is little brother type? Smile, i'd love to think that he has a sister who will by all means support(or even encourage)him to have a relationship with Calleigh!

(to Dutchie) Aw, rats. My dutch is beyond crap, ha ha ;). But 15! Wow you're young. Am I the oldest person here at 21? *feels old*

Anywhoo, here's a little present:
Calleigh's mental note: Must. Resist. The. Urge. To. Jump. Him.
Ryan's mental note: Must. Not. Jump. Her. During. Office. Hours.

How great would it be if next season opens with, oh I don't know, Horatio calling Calleigh at home in the middle of the night for some work emergency, and then the audience is shown that she's not alone but is in fact with Ryan? :devil:

Caderyn said:
(to Dutchie) Aw, rats. My dutch is beyond crap, ha ha ;). But 15! Wow you're young. Am I the oldest person here at 21? *feels old*

Anywhoo, here's a little present:
Calleigh's mental note: Must. Resist. The. Urge. To. Jump. Him.
Ryan's mental note: Must. Not. Jump. Her. During. Office. Hours.

How great would it be if next season opens with, oh I don't know, Horatio calling Calleigh at home in the middle of the night for some work emergency, and then the audience is shown that she's not alone but is in fact with Ryan? :devil:
that will be awesome!!!!!
but be sure they don't make it as astounding as it was in WAT......

Oh, you made me think of a little cute scenario:

(A phone rings. The hand of a woman grabs it from a bed and answers. Camera focuses on Calleigh's face.)

"Hallo?"
"Calleigh, it's Horatio. We have an emergency. Eric's already coming. I'll try to find Ryan, too."
"Uh, don't bother, I'll call him. See you in ten."
"Ok, Thank you, Calleigh."

(Calleigh lays the phone. She looks up.)

*Sighs* "It was Horatio. He needs us at the lab, it's an emergency."

(Camera turns to the bare chest of the man sitting by her, then goes up to his face. He's Ryan.)

"We'll have to put off our breakfast in bed."

(CUT, ROLL TITLE CREDITS)

That's be so damn perfect! *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back