Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks,it was great fun lol.If you wanna know more about my next fics it'll be in the end post of my FF,so yay for my first FF being a success lol.happy to keep people busy and reading ^_^

It's caption time! :D

Ryan: "Don't look at me like that, Cal, it was you who bleached this shirt, so it's your fault if now we can't play the matching colours game!"

Cal: "Well, I could have worn my orange one if you hadn't ripped that off me last night while we... You know.

:lol: :devil:

Ok guys, I'm trying to write a CaRWash fic (yay, my first one ever!), but I don't think I'll be able to continue it before July (because of my exams). If anyone wants to beta-read it (possibly someone with a good knowledge on English), you're welcome! ;)

okay, I'll post now my first Fanfic, but it's not complete. There will follow 5 pages more, maybe. Or 6, or 7... (we'll see :D )
And, yes, it's in German and very long *puh*

CaRWash Fanfic

risque_wolfe very good ff! I loved it!
And CalleighDuCaine + Leonie: I'm getting excited! So much CaRWash to read! (oh, and one in german...Thank you, Leonie! Have to read it tomorrow because I need to go to work today... :( )

Leonie youre fic is awesome-and I understood every word :D
I hope you'll post your next 5 or 6 or 7 sites soon :D

This is awesome, so much FF!And if it hadent of been for JT/csi miami/YOU GUYS! i never would have written any..go us!

off to church now,i'll be back in a little while to continue for the day.Talk to you'll later!<3

Ok, I've posted the first chapter of the fic. I don't know when I'll be able to update it, but hopefully in two weeks I'll make it.

wow, so many fics to read, and I have to update my own. I think I'm gonna be busy. Maze, how could you kill me? *cries* I feel so...dead. :lol: Nah, I just hope I died a heroic death. Oh now I just have to read. :D

ooh fic world. Love it :D ..Somehow or another, I think I have to write too, huh? ;)

CalleighDuCaine I completely agree with your cap.

and Risque I love that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back