Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheCoroner said:
crap i'm sorry... the only way i knew about that episode was from one of those music videos and it looked like she got shot... sorry about that... but thanx for the name!!

i love this website there are other obsessors to talk to!! i love you guys!!

I know what you mean, and I thought myself she was shot when I first watched Hush (lovelovelove), so I was all happy because some drama had been brought in the show, but then... Duh, false alarm. (don't look at me like that guys, I'm sick, I know :lol:)

Anyways, welcome again, TheCoroner! *hands cookies* Once you have jumped on the CARWash ship, you'll never want to go back to the dryland. :D

Juhu! *waves*
Hard choice between the two titles - but I finally made one :D
Okay, guys: really great CarWash-Art, keep on making such stuff! :)
And now I'm outing myself as an angst whore, too. That would be a good storyline for CarWash-scenes, as we all mentioned it before several times... so Dutchie: please tke the next flight to L.A., deal?

iheartnickcath said:
[CalleighWolfe - I think Cal's older, yes.. Ryan, I dunno, maybe Dutchie can answer that one.

I'm not Dutchie, but can I answer this question though? :p

according to CSI: Miami Online Calleigh is 32. (I think it's from the PC game, not sure)
We discussed Ryan's age in the Ryan thread and we came to the conclusion (we actually tried to calculate it. :lol:) that he's between 25 and 28 years old.
I think that's not a high difference and who care's about age difference anyway? ;)

CalleighWolfe, you're not going to believe this...but I was about to ask the exact same question: how old is Ryan!?! :eek: 'Cause I needed it for a fic and I couldn't find it anywhere. I'll ask around in the Ryan thread.

Vera, are you paying? 'Cause if I'd go to LA, I'd miss my work here in Holland. (It was cool btw, I have such a fun outfit). Angst whores rule! :D

CSIWATCHER, great wallpaper! Snagging it! 50 more posts! I think I know which title is gonna win. The one I voted for too.

According to my sources, Calliegh is 32 and Ryan is about 25, so the age gap between them is 7 years, but I happen to like that Cal is older than him. Besides, she looks like a 20-year-old, so the age difference doesn't bother me (and it doesn't bother them either :lol:). Ryan is young, but he could perfectly take care of Cal. They're OTP, hands down.

I knew that Calleigh was 32, and I've asked in the Ryan thread how old they think he is. Let's see if your sources are correct CDC. :p

I like it too, it really doesn't matter, they're cute together, and...well read this entire thread. :D

OTP? Overall too perfect? Oh the pair? :lol: What does it mean?

Wow I didn't think Ryan was so young. I know in other thread they have talked about ages for Detectives but since Ryan was only a Beat Cop that would explain why he is so young. I didn't think he was in this 30's but didn't take him for 25 either. But I suck with guessing people's ages. ;)

OTP= One True Pair (i.e. They're made for each other, as we all know so well :lol:)

Anyways, who cares if Ryan's a puppy? (I'm melting just hearing myself saying that :lol:) He's The One for Calleigh, that's what really matters.

Edit: I've just realized I was counting Ryan's age as if we were still in S3 (the most recent one here. I'm slowly watching S4 in English now, but it'll be officially aired only in fall). Being now almost in S5, Ryan must be 27 or something like that. He's only 5 years younger than her.(And now that I think of it, he's even the right age for me. :devil:)

No, no, no CDC, you are not, I repeat not, gonna steal him from Calleigh! :eek: Hey I was almost right with the OTP. One true pair, amen to that. Puppy? OMG so cute. :D

so you haven't seen all of season four either? Finally I'm not alone! Wait, I wasn't. Germany hasn't seen anything of season four. I've seen until skeletons. Why oh WHY did they have to stop before Deviant? :(

screamingpoet, or anyone for that matter what is a fanmix??

also, i read that jonathan togo is 29 and emily proctor is 37... i dunno about the characters... who cares? They're adorable either way!

TheCoroner, are you now officially a CaRWash shipper? Then welcome here! :D I was wondering about the fanmix too.

And yes, they are adorable. Which reminds me: I'm writing ficcie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back