Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maze, I did. But you're not gonna like it. The chasing continues! You better run! :devil: Yes Luna, I know about that! I love angst too. I wanna be an angst whore too! :D

Oh you're not a killer, you're just going to kill me. Great! If it helps, it wasn't personal. Just picture Ryan and Cal cuddeling afterwards and you'll forgive me. Don't forget I might write another one-shot like WB!

hmmm...okay...that might delay my plans to kill you. I think I could've added a bit more drama though. :p Of course it wasn't personal. I'm just gonna use your name in my fic. :devil: Okay, I forgive you! Now I have a cuddling Calleigh and Ryan in my mind. I love you! :D

And I thought I was the only angst whore around these parts! :D Glad you all are joining it! Its nice, don't ya think?

crap i'm sorry... the only way i knew about that episode was from one of those music videos and it looked like she got shot... sorry about that... but thanx for the name!!

i love this website there are other obsessors to talk to!! i love you guys!!

TheCoroner, to get to do any or all those things you can upgrade or you can post. Posts get you to different levels. Once you get to 100 you can pretty much can do anything. If you go to FAQ section it will explain everything. If not just ask. ;)

Hey guys! We're getting close to a new board! YAY! I think like 6o more posts or something LOL! But here's a lil present, not saying it's good, but its a present LOL! I made this wallpaper it's my first one so sorry if it stinks!

hereforyou.jpg

No problem TheCoroner! Oh and your going to want to learn how to edit your posts because the Mods don't want people to double post. (one right after the other) ;)

I've been away from CSI: Files for so long. :(

I've missed the threads. I'm thinking of making a CarWash fanmix. That would be rad. I should write fic for this pairing as well.

What's the new thread name going to be?

Cuddle, cuddling. Good words!!! I didn`t know them I can imagine that Oh My God they look so cute.

By the way: is Calleigh older than Ryan?, 'cause in real life she is (9 years older!!!, really amazing). In the show I think she was born in 1974, but what about Ryan? :confused:

It's an innocent question. I'd love they were together.

Maze I read the 7th chapter (the last one right?), and well it's over but I don't understand where is the CaRWashing? I mean Calleigh and Ryan dating ;). Please, all of you can you explain that to me? But it's very good, it has lots of tension.

CSIWATCHER your wallpaper is very good, it's your first one but I haven't done any :p what episode was that? what are they talking about?

Screamingpoet welcome back, we've missed you!
CSIWATCHER I love that! :D So nice.. -smiles-
CalleighWolfe - I think Cal's older, yes.. Ryan, I dunno, maybe Dutchie can answer that one.

Final poll guys, Choose one! It'll determine our thread name. These two were cutting it close in the last poll, so here you go:

CalleighWolfe- my ability to have a working storyline and romance amazes noone. There will be CaRWaSh is the epilogue. Don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back