Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks sandersidle! And welcome on board! *grabs cookies box* Damn, we're running out of cookies :lol: Here you are the last one ones *hands cookies*

May the CaRWash be with you! :D

I haven't watched season 4 either :( and I think I won't see it until next year in April maybe :( but I've spoiled myself already, and I need you to answer this please. I'll put it in a spoiler tag 'cause I don't want to spoil anyone else

I read this in another forum: In "Deviant", Calleigh sort of asked Ryan out for drinks, and in "Shock" Ryan basically asked Calleigh to Horatio and Marisol's wedding. Is this right?

I honestly don't know about Shock since I haven't watched it yet (so I'm eager to know, too), but in Deviant Cal did ask Ryan out for a beer. Not a very romantic thing, but our lovebirds need some time to figure out what's blooming between the two of them. :)

Can we go with my option? You know locking them in a closet, and letting them sort it out? *bats my eyes*

Wait? We're outta cookies. *stares at Luna* You did it, didn't you? ;) "May the CaRWash be with you*

only 20 more posts!!! :D im exciteddd
k this is kinda random but i thought it was cute so i will post it lol :). in the tv magasine there was an artical on emily procter and jonathan togo said "we've taken to calling emily "the Tomato" around the set because she's like the best and sweetest part of the salad. people see this beautiful hard nosed woman with the guns, but emily's not that girl. shes easygoing and wonderfully eccentric" hehe so cute ;)

wow i really dont remember any of that from Shock but thats why i need the dvds when they come out in the US bcuz then ill watch them over and over and know every little detail about every epi on it lol i think the dvds came out last yr in November...am i right?

*Throwing new cookies in the round* - Welcome all new Carwash-Shippers! This ship rules! :)
lol great cap, CDC, so funny!
I don't know when the dvds will come out, I only know that we poor Germans have to wait for these epis (from season 4!) another months - it's so unfair! :(

in shock, Ryan asks Cal if he bought H and M a wedding gift. Cal says yes. Ryan asks if she wouldn't mind putting his name on it too, she said she already did.

I swear, it's like there already in a relationship, but going great lenghts to cover it up.

that episode was soooo awesome! Just because calleigh knows ryan so well that she'd already put his name on...
the sad part was that calleigh then told haratio that it was from the whole lab... but who cares? it's fun to fantasize right?

also, where do y'all get your banners and icons? i've been looking everywhere and i have nooooo idea!

aaaaaaand... what should i put as my signature... is that like the quotes that some people have or what?

give me a break i'm only 16 and i'm new here... :rolleyes:

There's a fanart forum on Talk CSI where you can check for both banners and icons. Personally, I get my banners from Lizzy_Sander (she's absolutely wonderful, and talented), and she posts in the forum, so there's nothing to worry about there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back