Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait! can't Boa Vista be on as the killer! Come on It'd be perfect. BTW I'm working on the next chapter now.

CalleighDuCaine your icons are really good. And our couple does seem to do a lot of work for us. They just are so cute. I loved your last one CD both standing there with thier arms crossed. I really like the comments from Ryan in that episode when questioning the suspect. ;)

Random question, which episode is the one where calleigh gets shot? I'm sorry if i just posted a spoiler but i don't know how to not... can someone help me out with that?? Please??

Maze, I was just gonna say that! Damn you! :p PS:
she didn't get shot. Thank god!

Inge, you're on my team. :D IHNC, yes, write that fic! :devil: CDC, lovely icons!

I think you mean Recoil, TheCoroner, but Cal doesn't get shot. The blood on ther trousers comes from the blood sample Ryan had in his hand. :)

Actually it took me ages to answer that post because I'm busy with msn (and you should know something about that, D!). :cool:

But I do hope Cal gets shot one day (without dying)... I'd love to see that! Yes, I'm an angst whore, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back