Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff I wanna see
-flifting
-PDA (public display of affection)

now if you'll excuse me, I gotta run away. . .far away

Oh I will. Definitely. I wonder if Maze will though. :devil: Public display of affection? Explain that, 'cause I'm lost.

It's like a hug or a kiss. Basicly some physical (in a non-dirty way) to show affection towards someone.

I am having fun, but if you kill me or knock me out, how will I write the story

Hmm...good one. I'll kill you after you've written the story. :devil: I wanna see a hug or kiss too!!! I just told Girlie my new fic idea, and she seems to like it. More people interested?

I think a kiss is very, very, very difficult. But I have this idea. Imagine that Calleigh (I'll call her C 'cause it's a little long name) is unconscious so R (Ryan from now on) has to give her this kind of breath in her mouth, don't know the right name in English, (it's a simple idea but I don't have Maze's imagination) and C wakes up and looks at him and says something like: 'Can you do that again?' ;) :D

I have another one. They're working in a case but they've entered in a forbidden place to investigate. Well someone comes toward them so R holds C very tight and then kisses her like they were a couple doing 'bad things' ;) in the wrong place. So the unknown person (who is a police) leaves them alone (this wouldn't happen but it's just fiction). Then C smiles at R and says: 'What d'you think you're doing?'

So what do you think? :D

you mean mouth-to-mouth? That would be cool. CalleighWolfe, do you write fanfiction? 'Cause that last idea rocks!!! Someone should write it!

Thanks a lot Dutchie, and thanks for the advice about linking in the other forum, I fixed it :D.

Well I don't write fanfic, I don't have time and I don't have enough imagination for that, so I just write some ideas.

Hey guys! Wow, you posted so fast and much, I really have to read a lot! :eek:
Very good the poll was opened, I voted for "So close, just kiss her" but I liked the first idea, too, so it was a very close decision...
Well, CalleighWolfe, I love this idea with the mouth-to-mouth also a lot, though I don't wish it to Calleigh getting in such an dangerous situation ;)
Oh, one question: can I be in your team, too, Dutchie? I can play the Security Guard, keeping Ann D. and her non-productive thoughts away from you... :D

Of course we want you to want write Dutchie. After watching last night's episode I can't wait for the next season to start. I just know its going to have a lot of CaRWash stuff. ;)

I know what you mean last night while watching the ep all i was thinking was OMG! I can't wait until season 5.. i want to see new CaRWash scenes :D

Oh, CaRWash #3...we've gone through #2 so fast! :D CalleighWolfe, you're welcome! I think I'm gonna write that idea down by my: ideas from CaRWash fans. Vera, I wouldn't start a team without you! Keep Ann away from me! But didn't IHNC lock her in a supply closet? CSI Watcher 8 I didn't get your comment? You want me to want write??? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back