Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
*nods* Yup exactly. I don't think we have to put them in spoilers, since we're going by what we think will happen in later on.. So I guess type away, but if you think it might become a spoiler or is a spoiler, then put it in a spoiler so Kimmy don't come back in here and kick our booties.

I totally agree with what you just listed.. If we get a kiss next season i will be so happy!! a date would be amazing i am sitting here pictureing it right now and it makes me really excited for season 5 and i hope that they are paired together on every case... I want as much CaRWash as i can get next season

I wouldn't care if next season was all CaRWash all the time... they should actually change the name of the show to be CaRWash LOL!!

iheartnickcath said:
So Inge Since I know your around, lets talk CaRWash shall we?.. Name one thing you want to happen this season.

sorry I logged out. but now I'm back.
only one thing? ;)

I want: (i have to warn you, I'm realistic)
- a lot of friendship scenes
- more comforting scenes (ryan comforting calleigh would be great)
- a hug (like eric and calleigh in season one. don't know the name but it was the first episode with Hagen)
:D

CaRWashLuvr said:
I wouldn't care if next season was all CaRWash all the time... they should actually change the name of the show to be CaRWash LOL!!

Hehe coming soon to a tv near you....CSI:CaRWash. Dutchie will have to be a screenwriter!!

I'd happily direct Jon & Emily in an episode ;)

CSI:CaRWash? OMG I wanna write for that! DC nz I just hired you as my director! Anyone else want a job? We need clothes, make-up, light, music... :D

Inge you stole my idea! I was gonna say comforting! Like after the car wreck, right Lynn? *winks* 'Cause she's writing a very nice ficcie at the moment (I hope for her :p) about the car wreck. Are you using my idea or did you think of something else??

Yeah a hug would be good, that scene in 'driven' I was sure she was gonna hug him but damn, she just walked away. :(

Maze, I'm gonna read your ficcie now! Which reminds me, I had this new idea (I'm having zero inspiration for the other one.) Anyone wanna hear the idea?

OMG Maze you better start running, I just read chapter six. (And left you a review) Bad, bad Maze! *grabs tranquilizer gun and chases her* :devil:

Girlie and CaRWashLuvr, you're in. We'll make a great team. If you'll excuse me, I have to go and chase Maze now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back