Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me check the episode, blood in the water, you know I can't really remember much about this one. Oh I'm suposed to be writing arn't I?

CalleighWolfe said:
What's a pillowtalk?

Where people lie in bed and talk...right?

Love the pic. It's her innocent, yet mischivious smile. You just know she's thinking something of him that's none too professional...;)

I have been dying to find some CaRWash videos!! like even music videos will work... i feel like i've scanned the entire internet! help please!!

I found a CaRWash 'thing that begins with a v' (maybe you have it) write Calleigh Duquesne/Ryan Wolfe in google and look for it... I was told that I can't post the link here, 'cause it has 'things' from the show. Sorry. If you find another one tell us please ;)

I found another one in a german forum, it's a little difficult to download and it has 'things' about Speedle's death, but it's good too. You have to open this page: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W53VIX96, download the bar and then try to download the 'thing that begins with v'.

Thanks again for the advices ;) :) I'll remember

Anyone know the shipperness of Blood in the Water?

Ok, chapter six is written, but fanfic is being a pain and not letting me upload it. So I'll curse at it for the rest of the day, and maybe make some progress.

Shipperness in Blood in the Water is mostly that they're on that sinking boat and fall over...I can't remember if there's anything else.

CalleighWolfe, they were talking about the nailgun and she accidentally pointed it at him and he was like: "get that thing away from me!" Pillowtalk (I think) is talking about things that happened in bed with a person. Like talking about Eric sleeping with Natalia, that would be pillowtalk, I believe.

I just finished reading it, OMG I want that to be an episode! Just mind the rating, it's M. Which (I think) means I'm too young. Ah what the hell, I love the story! :D

Guys remember we can't mention the word "video" we call it something else, like "thingy" or "words that can't be mentioned" type.

I agree with CSI_Watcher_8 I love So Close Just Kiss Her, its awesome. I put where you could choose 3 on the poll, I'll make another one on page 23 with the runner ups to choose. :D .. Unless you guys just wanna go with this poll?

ooh fics are in the works for myself, Dutchie & Maze we completely rule!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back