Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the re-run that was on Monday that ep has awsome CaRWash scenes.... also i love the scenes with Ryan and Erica only b/c Ryan is so HOTT when he is really mad.. I really hope they have enough time to show "Nailed" during the re-run schedule i really want to see that ep again it was amazing!!

Oeh, Nailed! I looooove Nailed! (who doesn't, it's full og CaRWashness.) IHNC, please do! Do it and 'lose' the key! You can do it! :p CaRWashLuvr (god I love your name) which episode was on re-run there? They're airing season one here in Holland, so I think CaRWash scenes is going to be difficult here. :lol:

Speaking of CaRWash scenes: my best friend has CSI:Miami episodes from season three on her computer, and she asked me to make a list from the episodes that I want. You can all guess the question by now: which episodes had nice CaRWash scenes? I thought of a few myself, but it was a long time ago, so...

I have:
Recoil
Under the Influence
Legal
Nothing to Lose

And I know there's many more so...some help?

I think that
Cop Killer (I like the scene at the beginning and at other victim's house and the quote about bad boys!)
Identity (Ryan and Calleigh work together)
Sex and Taxes

are also a little bit CaRWash episodes. :)

I love eps where its just them working together. Very nice. *smirks*

Anyways.. *whistles and pushes the writers in the basement and locks the door, and turns the radio on, on the outside so nobody can hear them scream*.. There you go Dutchie!

Thanks Inge! And thank you IHNC!

*slowly walks to desk, replaces the sign: A. Donahue with M. Luking, sits down, grabs pen and paper and starts writing. Thinks of something and presses the speaker button*

ME: "Can Jonathan Togo and Emily Procter please come to the writer's desk, thank you."

*waits for them to come in, and tells them to sit down.*

ME: "Next episode, you two are going out. Any problems with a kissing scene?"
Emily: Who? Me?
Jon: Not at all.
ME: Good. You're good to go. Go practice or something.

*goes back to writing*

Ohhh think of the promo pics that would deliver!!! *drools* :D

Lol. Okay I think we need to tell the writers about how much ratings would go up if Dutchie was a writer, cause ya know there's a lot of undiscovered carwash shippers out there. And besides that if I told my friends (who hate csi maimi and think ryan and calleigh will never happen) to watch it that night, you better believe EVERY one of them will; so they can try to say I'm wrong.

Yeah, they've been trying to prove my spoilers wrong for years!(not from Csi Miami...wish I could get some of those!) LOL So for real Dutchie should be a writer. YOU KNOW! LOL HAHAHAHAHA! Sorry guys I'm just a little weird right now I dunno like hyper I guess is the right word HAHA!

We still love ya!

Good one Dutchie, haha. I would love to read those spoilers, and to see those promo pics. ooh can you imagine the TV Guide. :devil:

lol, your only weird right now...where i am weird all the time. Me being normal is just a front ;)

Dutchie --I love you!

Help please fellow CaRWash'ers. What has happened to the CaRWash fan fics that were on this board? The ones I started reading have gone. I need my fix ;)

Hi DC_nz! Well, after your post I looked for them, too, and couldn't find them as well; but then I used the "Search-Function" at the top, so when you now the titles of the fics just enter them, change the "Date" in "older than" and try it! ;)

And if you don't know the names, try: 'Here without you' from CDC, CaRWash fic (no name yet) from me, Girlie's fic in English from Girlie, Leonie's fic in English from Leonie, and some more from which I can't remember the names. :D

CSIKatie, I love you too. IHNC, can you pay my flight to California though? I have to come from Holland, soo...how about all us CaRWashers start saving up. I might take one of you with me, you know, as co-writer. :lol:

DC_nz said:
Thanks Dutchie and Cinegirl! Dutchie, I did remember your fanfic 'Here Without You' - loved it :)

Oops meant to say love your CaRWash fic with no name Dutchie! Are you writing any new fics? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back